Purchase a new ViconNet video management system and Vicon will provide software licenses, free-of-charge, to the local police or law enforcement agency responsible for securing your facility or campus.*
- Let law enforcement view video instantly as emergencies unfold
- Facilitate smarter intervention when necessary
- Flexible viewing options for stations and squad cars, including Vicon Mobile (available April 2013)
- Support forensic investigations with access to archived video
- School administration can set permissions and access levels
Vicon makes it easy to let law enforcement keep an extra eye on our kids. Shouldn’t you?
ViconNet systems are trusted by hundreds of school districts throughout the US and Canada. Contact your local sales representative for a demonstration of our products and help designing a custom solution for your school.
Learn More About:
- ViconNet video management software features and performance
- Virginia's Clarke County Schools recent installation of a district-wide ViconNet system
- How Vicon Professional Services made a recent installation at Shelbyville Central Schools easier than you can imagine!
- Other education case studies.
* The free software for law-enforcement offer is only valid on new purchases made after February 7, 2013 for securing K-12 and preschool facilities in the U.S. and Canada. Vicon will provide law enforcement with VMS software (including VMDC software) free of charge, which may run on consumer off-the-shelf hardware that meets ViconNet performance specifications. Software pre-loaded on NVRs is available at a competitive cost. The customer is responsible for purchasing and maintaining adequate server performance to handle the total number of licenses and mobile apps that will access the system.