When you're looking for a way to protect your facility's equipment against dust, falling dirt, and liquids, while maintaining compliance with the National Electrical Manufacturers Association’s Type 12 standard, you're looking for Great Lakes’ NEMA 12K Wall Mounts. These enclosures can also provide protection to your facilities personnel and guard against access to hazardous parts which may be mounted within the enclosure.
Great Lakes NEMA 12K Wall Mounts Features:
- 19" EIA 310-E Compliant
- 2 pair of #12-24 rails, fully adjustable; includes rack mtg. hardware
- Keyed locks with dust covers
- Front and rear sections lock independently
- 2" conduit knockouts on back panel
- Pattern to mount AC unit to left side of wall mount
- 14 gauge main body and rear section
- Optional Wall Mount Pole Kit available to mount Nema12 to indoor poles
Download the Great Lakes NEMA 12K Wall Mount Product Spotlight below for additional information on this product set:
For more information on Great Lakes Case & Cabinet's Wall Mounts, or for any other questions about how Great Lakes might assist your next job, contact your local Accu-Tech representative today!