B-Line J-Hook Color ID Clips are ideal for use in data centers and light-duty commercial cable management applications where there is a need for color designation. Ideal for new and retro-fit applications, these simple solutions are designed to snap onto existing B-Line J-Hook products allowing installers and inspectors to verify that cables are running in their correct, designated pathways.
If you're not sure if B-Line by Eaton Color ID J-Hook Clips might be for you, try answering the questions below:
Are you having trouble with arranging the colors when trying to color-code in your data center?
- Color-coding sleeves allow for content designation without need to inventory various colored hardware.
Are you having trouble designating pathways?
- B-line colored j-hooks easily designate separate pathways to prevent crossover.
Already placed your order?
- Not a problem. Order separately and field install.
Almost done with the job?
- No big deal. B-Line Colored clips can be installed on J-Hook after it has been installed in the field.
Not sure if they fit with current hardware?
- Clips are for use on B-Line BCH series J-Hooks.
- Available for 3/4", 1 5/16", 2" and 4" J-Hook sizes.
Does this sound familiar? "I need multiple colors to organize a complicated area... What should I do?"
- B-line Colored J-Hook Clips are available in 6 colors; blue, white, grey, orange, red and yellow.
Concerned about specs?
- These are manufactured from material that is suitable for use in air handling spaces in accordance with Section 300.22 (c) and (d) of the NEC.
- Clips are manufactured from Underwriters Laboratories (UL) listed material for plenum spaces.
|Download the B-Line by Eaton Colored J-Hook Instruction Sheet here.||Download the B-Line by Eaton Colored J-Hook Product Information page here.|
Interested in more information? Click here for instruction sheets, product flyers, part numbers and more.