Hanwha Techwin, a leader in global security, builds on the foundation of its Wisenet line by launching the Wisenet X series, featuring Hanwha's new Wisenet 5, a self-developed chipset. The Wisenet X series offers industry-leading 150dB WDR performance, clear images in extremely low light conditions and WiseStream II compression technology for reduced data transfer. A convenient USB port is also available for easy set-up and installation. Other notable key features include license-free audio and video analytics, dual SD card slot for increased on-board storage and image stabilization using gyro sensors.
By adding the Wisenet X series to the recently released Wisenet Q and P series, Hanwha Techwin offers a comprehensive line-up of video surveillance solutions. Key features of the Wisenet X series include:
- 150dB WDR: Wisenet X series captures four frames at high speed (1/120s), combining them into one image to create more fluid video while still achieving 30fps. This provides clear and vivid images.
- Monitoring of color images in low-light environments: The Wisenet X series uses the new Wisenet 5 chipset and processing technology to monitor images in color in low-light enviornments without IR LED, allowing vivid images to be captured regardless of the environment or time of day.
- Substantial bandwidth savings: Wisenet X cameras combine H.265 compression and WiseStream II, a complementary compression technology that dynamically controls encoding, balancing quality and compression according to movement in the image. Data reduction of up to 99% can be achieved with Wisenet X series cameras.
- USB port for added convenience: Using the USB port, Wisenet X series cameras allow for certain adjustments, such as focus and viewing angle, directly from mobile devices via Wi-Fi and wired. Installers can reduce installation time, which dramatically reduces costs.
- More diverse analytics: The Wisenet X series offers license-free analytics. The audio analysis function recognizes critical sounds and immediately issues an alarm. Additional analytics include queue management, which analyzes queues generated in specific environments, such as a shop or a bank, for more efficient management.
- Dual SD card slots: Dual SD card slots allow up to 512GB of video to be saved automatically on-board the camera to preserve data in the event of a network disruption.
- More accurate stabilization: Gyro sensors have been added to the technology used in existing cameras for more accurate stabilization. Stabilization comes into effect when a camera is disturbed by wind or vibrations, resulting in more stable images.