From the glass used in cell culture surfaces and test tubes delivering life-changing discoveries, to the glass used on interactive displays enabling ready access to patient records, Corning understands what’s at stake and the challenges you’re up against in healthcare.
As experts in fiber optic and wireless network infrastructure for healthcare, Corning speaks your language and can guide you through your local area network, data center, or wireless project to help facilitate crucial connectivity, enabling the following:
- Mobile device use by doctors, staff, patients, and visitors
- Enablement of life-critical mobile applications
- EHR and meaningful use requirements
- Ubiquitous positioning for lost/misplaced assets
- Encouragement of immediate patient engagement