Legrand provides capabilities and solutions to address the key business concerns facing today's IT and Facility Managers.
Data centers are the foundations of enterprises, vital to the daily operation of the entire organization - they no longer simply store data. Virtualization, smart buildings, unified computing systems and cloud computing have combined to make the data center the neural hub of the company. Consequently, networks require greater security, storage capacity and more in-depth processing to support their expanded roles. These demands necessitate a holistic approach to data center design to ensure next generation technology compatibility, enable virtualization and maximize network availability.
WHAT’S YOUR BUSINESS CHALLENGE?
- Cost of Power – The costs of data center power, cooling and real estate must be managed to maximize energy efficiency, while still improving operational efficiency.
- Data Growth – The explosive growth of data storage requires a strategy that expands capacity, while still aligning with an organization’s cost containment goals.
- Network Performance – Network infrastructures need to be upgraded to meet not only current demands, but also anticipate the next generation of network requirements.
DATA CENTER SOLUTIONS TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
- Layer Zero Solutions – Layer Zero creates a new level of stability to the network by recognizing the role of physical infrastructure and emphasizing best practices in pathway and physical support design.
- Mighty Mo Network and Server Cabinets – Ortronics offers customizable network and server cabinet options for your data center floor plan, providing reduced energy consumption, network performance and protection, and airflow management.
- Mighty Mo Air Control Solutions – Legrand | Ortronics is the leader in passive airflow control, with patented physical infrastructure solutions that properly manage heat and airflow.