ERICO is a leading global manufacturer and marketer of superior engineered electrical and fastening products for niche electrical, mechanical and concrete applications. The company is headquartered in Solon, Ohio, USA with operations in more than 30 countries and sales and distribution facilities worldwide. ERICO products are sold under market leading brands including: CADDY fixing, fastening and support products; ERICO electrical grounding, bonding and connectivity products and LENTON engineered systems for concrete reinforcement.
CADDY® CAT HP J-Hook System
The CADDY® CAT HP J-Hook System is an advanced, non-continuous pathway support solution for today’s high-performance cabling systems. Highly engineered features help ensure a stable and secure installation that complies with industry codes and standards for high-performance cables.
The CADDY® CAT HP System is a cost-effective alternative to using wire mesh cable tray, ladder tray or similar complex alternatives. It requires significantly less material and installs in a fraction of the time of other methods. This versatile solution accommodates a wide range of attachment methods and is available as individual J-Hooks, pre-built CADDY® CAT HP assemblies and multi-tiered trees, as well as interchangeable CADDY® CAT HP components. The CADDY® CAT HP J-Hook System provides the perfect combination of performance, time savings and versatility required by today’s datacom and electrical contractors.
- Provides optimal support for high-performance data cable, up to and including Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6A, Cat 7 and fibre optic
- Typically requires less time, labor and material for installation compared to cable tray systems
- Requires no screws, rivets or special tools for assembly
- Provides superior fill capacity and load rating over most other non-continuous cable support alternatives
- Offers a variety of attachment methods
- Engineered to accommodate future emerging data cables
- Recyclable and is produced with up to 80% recycled steel
- Uses up to 88% less material by weight than traditional cable tray methods
- Complies with EN 50174-2
- Meets ISO/IEC 14763-2, TIA 568-C and TIA 569-C
CADDY® ROD LOCK
The CADDY® ROD LOCK family of products allows contractors to prefabricate complex assemblies at ground level or offsite, and then easily lift and lock them into place by pushing the threaded rod supports into the CADDY® ROD LOCK device. This ingenious technology works with threaded rod with burrs or imperfections, helping to eliminate clean-up time or the need to replace damaged threaded rod.
The most unique feature of the system is its breakthrough “push-to-install” design, which dramatically reduces the installation time of threaded rod support structures when compared to conventional fasteners. Simply speaking – CADDY® ROD LOCK is revolutionizing how contractors support conduit, cable tray, lights, ductwork and pipe by helping to make installations faster, easier and more secure.
- Prefabricated assemblies easily lift and lock into place, helping to save time and money
- Works with slightly damaged threads and minor burrs on the threaded rod.
CADDY® SPEED LINK SLK System
The CADDY® SPEED LINK SLK system provides a versatile overhead support solution that is easy to adjust and installs quickly to almost any structure. The system supports a wide range of applications, including ductwork, pipe and tube, cable tray, lighting, conduit, strut profiles and signage from overhead structural building members. It is available with a variety of specialty end fittings for the most common building structure types, a range of wire rope diameters and lengths, and includes a unique keyless locking device.
- Push/pull keyless release allows easy adjustments
- System supports both 1.5 mm and 2 mm cables
- Low-profile locking device minimizes visual impact
- Cable spread of 90 degrees allows positioning the device closer to the load
- Keyless release tubes are easy to operate while wearing gloves
- Double-sided locking mechanism enables simple height adjustment
- Individual packaging holds wire rope neatly until objects are ready to install