7025 South Revere Parkway, Suite 300
Wednesday April 8, 10:30am-2:00pm
Join Accu-Tech as we partner with Fluke Networks to bring you LinkWare™ Live, a Software as a Service (SaaS) offering that provides unmatched visibility and control for copper and fiber certification projects. Guests will have the opportunity to try out testers and find out more about this and other innovative Fluke solutions! Click here to download the Fluke Networks Linkware Live flyer.
Accu-Tech / Corning Branch Days!
Corning Branch Days, coming to a Branch near you!
Drop in, meet your local Corning representative, hear the latest technology updates from the experts and take advantage of some sweet offers. We’re here to make sure you have the right products at the right time to service your customers faster and more efficiently!
And check out the event promotion:
Purchase $3,500 or more in Corning products and receive a FREE Yeti® Tundra 45 (Limit 1 per company)! Click below for details.
Thursday April 9, 8:00am-4:00pm
Contractor Focused Training Events
Company Overview Date options: 2/28, 3/14, 3/28 Join BlueWave Security for a brief 30 minute webinar to learn about our company, general overview of our access control products and software. Learn how to buy BlueWave, markets served and available technical and marketing resources.
Products & Software Date options: 2/19 3/14, 3/19 Ready to learn the “technical” about our products, software and how our access control system works? This webinar will cover product categories, features and applications. BlueView software options and topics on how to add doors, edit permissions, set time & attendance will be discussed.
Berk-Tek Recorded Webinars
- Bob Hertling, RCDD, OSP, Parsons Engineering and BICSI TI&M Vice Chair -- Update on Publications & Manuals
- Todd Taylor, RCDD, OSP, NTS Director of Low Voltage/IT Design for Enfinity Engineering, LLC and Chair of BICSI’s Standards’ Committee -- Update on Standards Development
- Gail Moore-Swaby, BICSI VP of Professional Development, BICSI -- Update on Professional Development & Training
- BICSI’s role in our industry
- Credentialing update
- Update on BICSI publications, manuals and standards
- Update on professional development and training
Berk-Tek Webinar: 40G Infrastructure Secrets
Who: Mike Connaughton, Manager, Data center Market
What - 40G Infrastructure Secrets Webcast
The presentation will cover:
· Market trends leading to the need for 40G
· Impact of 40G on Data Center Architectures, including Top of Rack and End of Row run distances
· Infrastructure options to address needed speeds
· Cost implications of these options
· IEEE Power budget requirements for 40G
· Presentation of DCCC Link Loss research and modeling
· Launch of Link Loss Calculator
· Option for greatest flexibility & performance (GIGAlite-10XB)
· Option to maximize rack &pathway space (MDP)
Berk-Tek Webinar: The Need for Extreme Wireless Speed
With wireless traffic doubling on an annual basis, BYOD becoming more accepted, and the acceleration in application growth and bandwidth consumption, the demand and benefits for faster wireless networking technology is quickly becoming realized.
The Berk-Tek Webinar: The Need for Extreme Wireless Speed will explain the applications driving the rapidly growing need for higher speed Wireless LANs and more. Plus, we’ll discuss all that you’ll need to do to prepare for the evolution of wireless LANs. Details to be discussed include:
- Impact of the “Internet of Things” on Wireless LAN networks
- New wireless applications in medicine, enterprise, education, and manufacturing
- Wireless standards evolution
- Deploying the wired network to manage the support of wireless using
- Traditional topology and deployment
- Direct Attach: AP versus typical cell deployment
- Link Aggregation: Increasing capacity to manage the flood
Berk-Tek Webinar: Achieving Maximum Performance for Voice, Data & Power in the Real World
The Berk-Tek Webinar: Achieving Maximum Performance for Voice, Data & Power in the Real World will explain what these measures are and why they are significant for your network. Details to be discussed include:
- Impact of PoE on network performance
- MOS as a VoIP performance metric
- Frame Error Rate vs. Bit Error Rate testing
- MLR as a Video performance metric