After four years in committee, the IEEE 802.3bs fiber standard for 200 and 400 Gb/s networks was recently approved. With the adoption of new standards supporting 400 Gb/s, large-scale data centers require robust cabling systems that can meet current and future bandwidth requirements and network demands through multiple generations of tech upgrades.
Tuesday, March 27, 2018
10:00AM - 11AM PST
1:00PM - 2PM EST
1 BICSI CEC
This live webinar is worth one
BICSI Continuing Education
This webinar will cover what you need to know to plan a multimode or singlemode path to 400G. Topics covered will include:
- A roadmap for future migrations to 400 Gb/s over multimode and singlemode systems.
- Key information on new IEEE standards that will drive future data center migrations to 400 Gb/s.
- How the move to 400 Gb/s will impact the transceiver market and expand infrastructure options for data center managers.
Attendees will walk away with an understanding of how today's structured cabling choices will impact tomorrow's network capabilities. This webinar is worth one (1) BICSI Continuing Education Credit (CEC).
Can't make the live webinar? No problem! Register now and Leviton will send you the webinar replay to watch at your convenience.
Corning Convergence Training: In-Building Connectivity Solutions
July 17, 2018 - July 18, 2018
8:30 AM - 4:00 PM EST
Corning Innovation Center
New York, New York 10003 USA
Based on our Optical Network Evolution (ONETM) solution, our Convergence training focuses on in-building network solutions. Participants will gain a deep understanding of the value of converging multiple applications and services (Wi-Fi, DAS, video surveillance, building automation, cellular, point of sale, voice, LAN, and more) onto an all-optical in-building network.
While the class is targeted for consultative sales people who work in the integrator and distributor communities, architects, consultants, and engineers can also benefit by attending.
This training will incorporate 'real-life' case studies, small group break-out sessions, and white boarding exercises to uncover the value of a network that brings fiber (and power) deep into the horizontal.
After completing the two-day session, participants will be able to understand and discuss the following characteristics and benefits of an in-building network solution:
- Supports today's connectivity while simultaneously solving the issues of tomorrow such as mobility, remote powering, and an ever-growing population of connected services
- Provides an ideal fit for enterprise deployments in the high-rise, health care, casino, hospitality, and higher education markets
- Enables significant cost savings by:
- reducing parallel infrastructure deployments
- utilizing new cost-effective small-cell technology
- eliminating costly rip-and-replace infrastructure upgrades
- Converts the network into a valuable 25- to 30-year building asset
- Returns revenue-generating space to property owners with a smaller infrastructure footprint
Welcome and Introductions
Fundamentals of Convergence
8:45 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Lunch (provided by Corning)
- SD LAN
8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Lunch (provided by Corning)
Seats are limited, so please register now.
With the recent publication of the ANSI/BICSI-007 2017, Information Communication Technology Design and Implementation Practices for Intelligent Buildings and Premises, Standard, new recommendations and requirements are being placed on the design and implementation of structured cabling systems within intelligent buildings.
Attend this webinar from Legrand and Superior Essex to gain a better understanding of how cabling and connectivity infrastructure affects the overall performance of intelligent buildings and how ROI can be achieved when implementing an intelligent building.
Thursday, February 22, 2018
1:00 p.m. EST
CommScope and Accu-Tech are going to the SC Hospital Engineers Conference!
Join CommScope and Accu-Tech at the SC Hospital Engineers Spring Conference on May 9th-11th, 2018 in Myrtle Beach, SC. Learn more about CommScope here.
Recorded Webinars from CommScope
Check out CommScope's past webinars at the following links:
|Commerical Buildings||Data Centers||Fiber Optic Solutions|
|Outdoor Cell Sites||Spectrum Planning||Transportation Connectivity|
Live Webinar Series