Corning Yeti® Branch Days!
Corning Branch Days, coming to a Branch near you!
Drop in, meet your local Corning representative, hear the latest technology updates from the experts and take advantage of some sweet offers. We’re here to make sure you have the right products at the right time to service your customers faster and more efficiently!
And check out the event promotion:
Purchase $3,500 or more in Corning products and receive a FREE Yeti® Tundra 45 (Limit 1 per company)! Click below for details.
|Accu-Tech Kansas City
Wednesday August 5, 8:00am-5:00pm
| Accu-Tech Atlanta
Thursday August 13, 8:00am-5:00pm
Contractor Focused Training Events
Join Corning and Fluke Networks for a FREE Fiber Optic Connector Solutions and Testing seminar. This interactive 6-hour session will provide attendees with a comprehensive overview of the latest fiber optic termination and testing technologies. This hands-on training will allow attendees to work with Corning’s fiber optic connector termination kits and Fluke Network’s latest fiber optic test equipment. All attendees are eligible for 3 BICSI Credits.
August 4th, 2015
August 6th, 2015
August 11th, 2015
August 13th, 2015
2015 Corning See the Light National Webinar Event Series
|August 18, 2015||2-3pm|
Did you miss Corning's June Webinar Event? If so, click here to register and view the on-demand recording of Surviving Outside Plant Cabling.
Did you miss Corning’s April Webinar Event? Link to register and view April’s webinar – Selecting Smart Solutions: Inside Plant Cabling by clicking here.
Live Webinar Series
July 16, 2015
3:00 PM EST
|Implementing a Fiber Infrastructure for Industrial Automation|| Register Now!
July 23, 2015
12:00 PM EST
|Dealing with Thermal Issues in the Data Center||Register Now!|
- Bob Hertling, RCDD, OSP, Parsons Engineering and BICSI TI&M Vice Chair -- Update on Publications & Manuals
- Todd Taylor, RCDD, OSP, NTS Director of Low Voltage/IT Design for Enfinity Engineering, LLC and Chair of BICSI’s Standards’ Committee -- Update on Standards Development
- Gail Moore-Swaby, BICSI VP of Professional Development, BICSI -- Update on Professional Development & Training
- BICSI’s role in our industry
- Credentialing update
- Update on BICSI publications, manuals and standards
- Update on professional development and training
Berk-Tek Webinar: 40G Infrastructure Secrets
Who: Mike Connaughton, Manager, Data center Market
What - 40G Infrastructure Secrets Webcast
The presentation will cover:
· Market trends leading to the need for 40G
· Impact of 40G on Data Center Architectures, including Top of Rack and End of Row run distances
· Infrastructure options to address needed speeds
· Cost implications of these options
· IEEE Power budget requirements for 40G
· Presentation of DCCC Link Loss research and modeling
· Launch of Link Loss Calculator
· Option for greatest flexibility & performance (GIGAlite-10XB)
· Option to maximize rack &pathway space (MDP)
Berk-Tek Webinar: The Need for Extreme Wireless Speed
With wireless traffic doubling on an annual basis, BYOD becoming more accepted, and the acceleration in application growth and bandwidth consumption, the demand and benefits for faster wireless networking technology is quickly becoming realized.
The Berk-Tek Webinar: The Need for Extreme Wireless Speed will explain the applications driving the rapidly growing need for higher speed Wireless LANs and more. Plus, we’ll discuss all that you’ll need to do to prepare for the evolution of wireless LANs. Details to be discussed include:
- Impact of the “Internet of Things” on Wireless LAN networks
- New wireless applications in medicine, enterprise, education, and manufacturing
- Wireless standards evolution
- Deploying the wired network to manage the support of wireless using
- Traditional topology and deployment
- Direct Attach: AP versus typical cell deployment
- Link Aggregation: Increasing capacity to manage the flood
Berk-Tek Webinar: Achieving Maximum Performance for Voice, Data & Power in the Real World
The Berk-Tek Webinar: Achieving Maximum Performance for Voice, Data & Power in the Real World will explain what these measures are and why they are significant for your network. Details to be discussed include:
- Impact of PoE on network performance
- MOS as a VoIP performance metric
- Frame Error Rate vs. Bit Error Rate testing
- MLR as a Video performance metric