What's the best route to IBW?
While many facility owners understand the need to upgrade their in-building wireless (IBW) network, they may be uncertain about the most practical way to bring coverage and capacity to indoor areas and campuses. Not all solutions are created equally and to help you decide on a deployment that's flexible and scalable, CommScope has the ideal IBW solution for your facility or client.
With small cell, DAS and UWI all prominent options, CommScope is offering a comprehensive overview of each to understand the benefits and limitations. Fill out the short form on the right to download CommScope's article, "What’s Your Best Route to In-Building Wireless” and share it with your customers.
Learn How to Choose from the Following IBW Options:
- Small Cell
- Traditional Distributed Antenna System (DAS)
- Unified Wireless Infrastructure (UWI)
Find Which Path to IBW is Best for:
- Small/Midsize/Large Venues
- Low/High Capacity
- Single/Multiple Operator Coverage
- Facilities Needing Indoor or Indoor/Outdoor Solutions
- Facilities Requiring Wired and Wireless Systems
- Scalable Solutions
- Supporting Single or Multiple Technologies and Operators