UniCam® High-Performance Toolkit 2
The UniCam high–performance installation tool 2 is an intelligent tool that provides step-by–step guidance throughout the termination process, but is also capable of detecting missteps and providing guidance on how to correct them. Guidance is provided via an integrated LCD screen, featuring Corning's Gorilla Glass, using animated videos detailing the termination process. An additional 7-in LCD video panel is integrated into the kit providing guidance for other process steps such as fiber preparation, cleaving and maintenance. Connector loading is simplified courtesy of a new purple handler that ensures proper loading orientation and the transition between SC/ST to LC connectors is accomplished by simply rotating the VFL adapter either left or right.
The new installation tool can be powered by two AA batteries or by a mini USB port located on the lid (cable included). The installation tool also notifies you when maintenance is needed, tells you how to perform maintenance, and when the tool is out of its operating temperature range.
Part number: TKT-UNICAM-PFC-2
- 45 percent fewer termination steps
- Faster termination speeds
- Two integrated LCD video panels
- Step-by-step installation instructions
- Operational feedback and corrective guidance
- Fewer installation errors
- Customizable features
- Modify screen brightness, maintenance cycle duration, auto shut-off
- UniCam Connector flat cleaver (FBC-007)
- Simple operation and superior cleave quality
- Remote software updates