End-to-End 10G Infrastructure Solutions
Efficiently powering IP devices through PoE and PoE+ protocols designed to handle continuous power over time
Supporting short length channels and links in data centers
Bandwidth beyond 10G, verified and third party tested for transmission and performance beyond TIA-568C requirements
No space constraints, backward compatible, component compliant
Eliminating Alien Cross Talk (AXT), EMI and security issues
The category of cabling has an effect on energy efficiency. Installing a Category 6A cabling infrastructure over a lower rated cabling infrastructure will have a direct impact on the bottom line for power consumption. It comes down to efficiency. Power loss combined with increased heat generation will escalate operating costs.
- Connecting hardware and cable designed and qualified to support IEEE PoE+ levels on all four pairs
- Improves equipment efficiency by reducing current and power levels for transceiver electronics
- Lower energy consumption to power the same application (higher efficiency)
- Lower cooling needs to overcome heat build-up in the cables
- Lower capacity/cost for power supplies and backup systems
- Learn more
Data center deployments pose unique cabling infrastructure challenges. Up to 30% of cabling installations (or deployments) are 10 meters or less, while enterprise applications have typical link lengths of 50 to 60 meters. Short length links may generate marginal results across key performance parameters that can compromise network performance.
- System exceeds all Category 6A specifications
- Resolves design issues that limit distance and performance
- Cutting edge enhanced common mode design and AXT elimination techniques allow the Category 6A system to support connections between 1 and 100 meters apart, based on practical real world channel configurations
- Learn more
Copper cabling transmission speeds have progressed from 10Mbps, to 100Mbps, to 1Gbps, to 10Gbps, and beyond. To support today’s content delivery data rate of 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE), a higher performance Category 6A copper cabling system is a necessity.
- Category 6A connectivity has been tested against the most stringent limits, exceeding the TIA and ISO standards
- HJ6A’s worst case NEXT of 40dB at 500MHz has more than 7.5dB better than the minimum standard
- System NEXT performance exceeds the highest proposed industry standards by 3dB at 500MHz and performs to an extended limit clear out to 750MHz
- Learn more
High speed core data center equipment for SAN, LAN, and WAN deployments have evolved to new applications using advanced laser-based fiber transceivers and high performance fiber cabling. Interconnecting the optical core with high bandwidth laser optimized multimode, and single-mode fiber infrastructure advances the equipment distribution area (EDA) network to new levels. The Hubbell fiber channel solution delivers the bandwidth and reliability needed for any Mission Critical fiber optic network.
- Premium optical fiber exceeds all TIA-492, IEEE 802.3, Telcordia and ICEA standards
- High quality PROclick® no-polish field termination connectors reduce installation labor
- Advanced MPO connectivity solutions assure seamless migration to future 40G and 100G applications, in a high density space-saving footprint
- High reliability pre-terminated cable assemblies are custom made to order and 100% factory tested with fast delivery for rapid deployment
- Learn more
Today's complex IT environment is about empowering your entire enterprise through increased productivity, improved customer response and reduced cost of ownership. It’s about leveraging new technologies for a competitive advantage, being more agile while preparing for whatever comes next. Hubbell offers a comprehensive infrastructure solution with one objective—evolving your network to empower your enterprise.
- Standards component based performance provides seamless open architecture
- Designed and developed to maximize cabling system performance without sacrificing reliability
- Third-party verified components
- Hubbell 10G systems are designed to support emerging technologies
- Learn more
Alien Cross Talk
Alien crosstalk (AXT) is a critical electrical parameter limiting the performance of 10G. As the signal from one channel couples into adjacent channels, AXT occurs throughout the entire channel in neighboring cables, patch cords, jacks and patch panel ports. Extending the frequency range out to 500 MHz and defining this critical performance parameter was the basis for the Category 6A standard to support 10GBASE-T.
- Superior noise suppression
- Unique inner jacket to suppress AXT, ensuring maximum transmission quality and minimum bit error rate (BER)
- Standard 110 terminations with no specialized equipment
- Traditional cable installation in runs of 1 to 100 meters
- Qualified active transmission under adverse EMI conditions
- Learn more
Lighting & Security Solutions
Hubbell Lighting is a manufacturer of commercial lighting products where our primary focus is catering to the needs of "national account" chain stores in the restaurant, oil/convenience, hospitality, self-storage, and retail industries.
Our sales/marketing concept is based on a "customer first" approach providing you the opportunity to communicate with our factory sales force and experience a level of service second to none in the lighting industry today.
You can choose from our extensive outdoor product line for any of your lighting requirements whether you are in the market for site or area roadway luminaires, exterior wall/building lighting, or landscape lighting. We also offer a comprehensive selection of interior lighting including fluorescent troffers, parabolics, downlights, and emergency/exit lighting.
- Parking Lot, Pole, & Driveway
- Building & Drive Path
- Offic/Retail Area
- Manager's Apartment
- Wall Mount
Offering an array of electrical and electronic wiring devices, wire management systems, occupancy sensors and specialized wiring products for the marine and healthcare markets, Hubbell Electrical Systems have a huge catalogue of products, functionalities and solutions to tailor to any project. A comprehensive source of electrical boxes, fittings and enclosures for a variety of world-wide markets including harsh / hazardous location, commercial and residential markets. Innovative solutions for high voltage power supplies and test equipment, heavy duty cable management, industrial, outdoor and hazardous location communications equipment.
Hubbell's H2 server cabinets offer the latest in high quality construction and design, featuring a static load rating of up to 2000 pounds. Hubbell Server Cabinets provide a solid solution for any server, storage or computer equipment environment.
Hubbell’s H2 network cabinets provide a solid solution for housing panels and managing large amounts of cable, combining a static load rating of up to 2,000 pounds with fully welded steel construction.