Mighty Mo 20 Enclosures
Continuing to innovate and improve on past technological achievements is essential for today's industry data center leaders. Legrand has once again displayed their authority in this area with the introduction of the latest Mighty Mo 20 rack cabinet.
Arguably the two biggest challenges to growing data centers today are the increasing needs for bandwidth and ways to cool down data center equipment. Even with the growing use of single-mode fiber to handle data transmissions, higher densities are still a must-have. The growing number of users on data services, a trend of moving information to the cloud and business models that are reliant on technological processes have ensured a continued transition to bigger better data centers for decades to come.
Whether a data center is built new or subject to MAC (moves adds and changes) work, Legrand has designed a solution which is able to accomodate any data centers needs. By taking a holistic approach to data center design, Legrand has addressed cooling, organizational management, protection and connectivity needs in addition to the main purpose of the rack cabinet - infrastructure. Highlights for the Mighty Mo 20 include:
- More than 3 times as many rack choices
- Channel and 4-post versions up to 9'
- 2" deeper fingers for higher density networks
- Bend limiting clips provide 180 degrees protection
- Deeper vertical managers with up to 40% more room
- Channel rack depths up to 30" for improved capacity
- Improved hex pattern on all channel racks
- Larger vertical managers reduce cable obstruction
We have renamed the complete product family of fiber solutions under the name Infinium, offering a complete line of products and systems ranging from high density fiber modules, field installable connectors, cassettes and adapters to patch cords and harnesses, as well as fiber enclosures and trunk cables.
We are also eager to announce our newest product, The Infinium Field Installable Connector, providing low insertion loss and minimal return loss connections. Also, new to the Infinium family are the Infinium Cleaning Tools for connectors and the Infinium Patch Cords.
For more information about the Infinium Fiber line of fiber products, take a look at the selection of different family categories below:
Clarity High Density Copper
Legrand’s newest high density Clarity® jack and panel products (HDJ) solve density challenges without sacrificing performance. The smaller HDJ jack footprint allows up to 48-ports of premium Category 6a, 6 or 5e performance in 1 rack unit panel. This system is ideal for applications like data centers, distribution areas (TIA-942 Standard) or limited space, high density environments.
The new high density jack and panel series provides:
- Less required rack and floor space to reduce real-estate costs
- A nearly transparent signal path, when used with Clarity patch cords, for enhanced network performance
- New cable termination process that is easier and faster for Category 6a and 6
- A new slide-lock mounting for a quicker installation time that reduces labor costs, while locking the jacks firmly in place
The greater rack unit density, made possible with the smaller jack footprint, is supported by superior cable management products that have been optimized for cable protection and proper airflow. Mighty Mo cable managers allow up to 48 Category 6A or 6 patch cords per rack unit on a single side of the rack or cabinet, providing ample support to Clarity high density solutions.