Earlier this month, we opened our digital doors to TEchCon 2014 - a celebration and gathering of some of TE's most brilliant minds - by hosting a series of Google Hangouts with TE thought leaders. These sessions took us on a tour of the future of the connected world - from IoT to wearables, sensors, and more.
Recordings of these seessions are available now on YouTube. Hear what our experts have to say.
> Internet of Things: Rob Shaddock, SVP & CTO, TE Connectivity. Let's go
- "An IoT-connected life means interacting with machines around us in a seamless and straightforward way." - Rob
> Antennas in Wearables: Bruce Bishop, Fellow, Product Development Engineering, Corporate Technology at TE Connectivity. Let's go
- "We love to hear about our customers problems so we can come up with a better solution." - Bruce
> Sensors in Automotive: Marcus Schulte, Director, Product Development Engineering, TE Transportation Solutions. Let's go
- "Self-driving cars are something that will come to market because of sensors." - Marcus
> Materials Science: Jim Toth, Sr. Director, Engineering, Corporate Technology at TE Connectivity. Let's go
- "The Materials Science group works across business units, from energy and distribution networks to wearables and the use of novel polymers."- Jim
> Robotics in Advanced Manufacturing: Roberto Lu, VP, Technology, Corporate Technology at TE Connectivity. Let's go
- "Our challenge is to create products that are faster and more precise." - Roberto
Visit everyconnectioncounts.com to learn more.