When you're looking for a flexible open-frame rack solution that offers a full line of cable management, power, and air flow accessories, you're looking for Eaton’s B-Line series innovative High Density Network Rack (HDNR) system. By leveraging Eaton’s patented 4Dimension strut system, the HDNR is able to provide adjustable in-rack cable management, equipment mounting rails, and airflow accessories to deliver industry-leading flexibility, density, and reliable mounting of critical network equipment. The HDNR system is also fully compatible with the line of RCM+ cable management and rack accessories, allowing you to build the exact system you need to address your clients or your concerns.
- Adjustable overhead drop-out
- Adjustable runway mounting brackets
- Adjustable cable strap brackets
- Side panels and air-baffle mounting
- Wide range of ePDU mounting configurations
- Adjustable high-capacity rack waterfalls
- Up to 10% increase in total cable capacity vs. leading competitor high density rack systems
- High capacity vertical cable managers support the most advanced cabling applications
- Tool-less, in rack ePDU mounting provides greater access to critical power systems
- Low profile air baffles accommodate efficient
- management of side breathing network switches while minimizing total rack footprint
For more information about the HDNR line of solutions or to see how Eaton's innovation is helping customers across all industries, please contact your local Accu-Tech representative.