The SpeedPRO Raceway System from CommScope is a better solution to install, manage and protect fiber-optic cabling. As of May 14, 2013, CommScope expands the availability of the SpeedPRO Raceway System to all regions across the globe.
When using fiber-optic cabling, outages can occur if damage occurs to a single fiber. This can potentially cost tens of thousands of dollars per minute in lost revenue. The SpeedPRO Raceway features components protect the fiber-optic cabling, as well as making installation and management easier.
- Snap-together components make installs faster and easier without needing tools
- Audible “click” confirms secured coupling
- Comprehensive mounting and retrofit designs
- Conveniently rated for UL 2024 riser applications
- Low-smoke, zero-halogen and RoHS compliant
- Foot-operated slotting tool reduces installation time
- Dedicated fiber routing path enhances cable management
- A variety of designs to fit your transition and mounting needs
- UL94 V-0 fire-retardant material prevents potential damage
- Any-point joiner option improves design flexibility
- Better end-to-end fiber-optic cable protection, isolation and identification
- Protects from micro-bending and potential crushing from uneven support
- Ensures a minimum bend radius of 30mm (1.25”) to protect bend-sensitive fiber
For more product information, ordering information, or installation guides, visit the SpeedPRO webpage.