Tripp Lite's newest charging cart alternates AC charging between zones to support higher wattages without overloads. It accommodates more Chromebooks and laptops than previous models and offers new features for enhanced workstation functionality. The CSC36AC is a purpose-built solution for mobile devices in education, healthcare, retail, warehouse and office environments.
The CSC36AC, coming late April, offers the following features:
- High-speed zone charging - each device's power adapter has a dedicated AC outlet, and a built-in timer alternates charging between zones hourly to prevent overloads
- Comprehensive protection - key-locking front and back compartments deter theft, and flow-through ventilation helps prevent overheating
- Clutter-reducing organization - device slots are numbered and have removable divides, and cables and power adapters stay neat with an overhead cable manager and removable storage baskets
- Convenient mobility - swivel casters have large, non-marking wheels for smooth handling over uneven surfaces, and input cord wrap keeps the power cord out of the way
- Enhanced workstation features - solid laminate wood-grain worktop acts as a writing surface and protects devices from spills, and the internal auxiliary outlet and the two external outlets can power additional devices
With Tripp Lite's innovative CSC36AC, you can charge multiple devices at once with zone charging.