Remote Infrastructure Management System (RIM)
The Remote Infrastructure Management System (RIM) from Chatsworth Products (CPI) consists of a full line of appliances and sensors that remotely monitor, record and analyze environmental security and safety conditions in data centers and equipment rooms.
CPI’s RIM System allows for interconnectivity with building management systems and provides an integrated view of all facility equipment using a simple web interface.
The RIM-750 monitors a single cabinet or small equipment room, while the RIM-1000 monitors a row of high-density cabinets or small computer room. The RIM Protocol Converter converts sensor output from facilities equipment between SNMP, BACnet and Modbus protocols for integration into a building management system or a network management systems.
- Simple installation and setup
- Web-accessible with a clean, easy to use, mobile-friendly web interface that displays sensor readings and trends
- Monitors eight digital inputs and four temperature or temperature/humidity sensors and one zone of leak detection with up to 200 feet of Sensor Rope
- Configurable with expansion cards for a large number of sensor inputs
- Provides one integrated view of all facility equipment
- Stores data internally, so there is no need for additional equipment or software to store or access data
RIM Protocol Converter
- Multiple input and output protocols allow easy integration with a wide variety of equipment
- Connects up to 32 devices (units, modules or nodes)
- Communications with building management and network management systems