Controlling and maintaining inventory levels to meet network emergencies involves holding spare transceivers and will directly impact your bottom line. The ProTune™ Tuning & Coding System consists of an appliance and a powerful cloud-based platform that codes or tunes ProLabs transceivers in one simple step, putting you in charge and allowing you to resolve network issues that require immediate responses.
The ProTune™ systems not only supports SFP, SFP+, and XFP transceivers, but also QSFP+ and QSFP28 form factors. The ProTune™ coding and tuning system from ProLabs offers network operators the solution for immediate network needs, while reducing the inventory requirements for spares.
The ProTune™ appliance is the perfect addition to your ‘emergency kit’ for quickly and immediately responding to network outages, reconfiguration and new customer turn-ups.
Compatible with existing systems and architectures:
· Field program optics to be compatible with OEM platforms
· Supports SFP/SFP+/XFP/QSFP+/QSFP28 transceiver form factors
· Locally powered by USB connection – no AC connection required
· Soft carrying case included; rugged case available upon request at an additional cost
Reduces inventory and requirements for spares:
· Tunes SFP+ and XFP tunable optics for spares from any platform and channel
· Also supports programming existing optics in inventory to support multiple platforms
· Supports Tunable 10G DWDM XFPs and SFP+s for spares for any platform and any channel, and tunable DWDM SFP+s can even support 1G DWDM applications
The full featured ProTune™ software package is a cloud-based application, ensuring network operators information that’s always up to date.
The ProTune™ software:
· Automatically syncs with the cloud to ensure all data is current
· Tracks transceiver history
· Manages access IDs across the organization
· Allows for remote access of transceivers in the field by ProLabs tech support
In addition to the cloud-based application, the ProTune™ appliance includes an Off-Line Tuning feature (available upon request), which:
· Offers the capability to remotely tune all ProLabs SFP+ and XFP tunable optics without connecting to the cloud
· Provides wavelength agile support to host devices that do not support tunable optics natively
The powerful ProTune™ coding and tuning system puts you in charge. To view a brief ProTune™ demonstration, watch this video.
Content provided by ProLabs.