Need optics? Well, did you know that Legrand offers a wide variety of high-quality optical transceivers through their brand, Approved Networks? They do, and today, we'll tell you all about them.
Approved Networks, a brand of Legrand, creates innovative and reliable networking solutions for a variety of applications. They offer optical networking products, like transceivers, that are compatible with OEM products and networking solutions. They're cost-effective, but also high-quality, which they confirm through their rigorous testing.
With over 90 switch, router, and server platforms represented in their lab environment, Approved Networks is able to test and confirm the efficacy of their solutions for a wide variety of applications. They go beyond testing interoperability solutions - they test for the network equipment manufacturers (NEMs) themselves. That means that you can trust the products you're getting, and trust that they'll work well with your system.
You get a lot of benefits by choosing Approved Networks even beyond the quality of their products. You'll also get the following benefits:
- Cost-effective and high-quality solutions
- Part of a global company—your low-risk, high-value solution provider
- Utilizes the same contract manufacturers as OEMs
- Products tested prior to shipping in our California-based facility
- Same- to next-day shipping on most optics
- Guaranteed interoperability
- Unsurpassed engineering, service and support
- Industry-leading limited lifetime warranty
Get the speed, efficiency, and affordability you need with optical networking solutions from Approved Networks. Contact your local Accu-Tech representative to learn more!