Today's hotel guests expect a mobile-first experience. They need to be able to check their email, share photos from their trips with the people back home, and more. It's important for your hotel to deliver that experience, and a WiFi network is a critical part of that.
So, what kind of WiFi network are we thinking? What features does yours need to have to meet these needs?
- Unified network management that enables you to deploy and manage switches, APs and wireless controllers from a single pane of glass
- Advanced Power over Ethernet (PoE) with up to 90 watts per port to power PoE and PoE+ devices and the new 802.3bt standard
- Multi-gigabit Ethernet switches that support IEEE 802.3bz for next-generation 802.11ac Wave 2 and future wireless deployment
- Advanced stacking and scaling to simplify WiFi deployments and let you manage the entire hotel network as a single switch
- Hospitality-centric design that protects guests' privacy and safety while operating silently and practically invisibly
CommScope's Ruckus Hospitality portfolio includes ICX switches, APs and management solutions, and they check all of those boxes. With CommScope's guidance, selecting the right WiFi components for your unique hotel environment is easy.