Armored NanoCore™ Micro Distribution is flexible and easy to handle.
250 micron fiber optic strands are utilized in a loose tube design allowing for a higher fiber strand count in a very small overall diameter cable. Each fiber strand is color coded for easy identification. Subunits with 12 strands are only 2mm in diameter. NanoCore™ Interconnect Micro Distribution cable is ideal for MPO (MTP®) style connectors where higher data rates are desired.
Hitachi Cable's light-weight aluminum interlock armor is standard and eliminates the need for inner duct or conduit and the cost associated with the installation of either. Ideal intra-building cable solution. Hitachi Cable armored tight buffered cables are both RoHS and REACH compliant. All multimode and singlemode cables (except OM1) utilize bend-insensitive optical fibers. Supported applications include gigabit, 10 gigabit and 40 gigabit Ethernet.
Armored NanoCore™ Micro-Distribution Cable Features:
Indoor Armored Fiber Optic Cable Summary:
- RoHS & REACH compliant.
- All Multimode, and singlemode cables (except OM1) utilize bend-insensitive optical fibers.
- Eliminates need for inner duct or conduit.
- Ideal for MPO (MTP®) style connectors.
- Aluminum interlock armor.
- Each fiber is color coded for easy identification.
- Flexible and easy to handle.
- 2.0mm subunits are standard
Contact your local Accu-Tech representative with questions. Hitachi Cable America products made in the USA.