Power+™composite indoor/outdoor cables are the solution for applications where remote power and network connectivity are required and distance may be a factor. Power+ composite cables utilize fiber optic strands to provide the link to the network and a pair of stranded copper conductors to deliver power. The different constructions of Power+ composite cables address the variety of applications on the market. Power+ composite cables are ideal for long distance PTZ camera installations, Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), and Passive Optical Networks (PON). Power+ composite cables are available with a plenum rating (OFCP) which makes them suitable for a wide variety of environments.
Indoor/Outdoor Fiber Optic Composite Cable
- Choice of separate power conductors eliminates concerns associated with heat generation and length derating calculations as required by TIA 568 and NEC.
- Each 900µm buffered fiber resides in a 2mm subunit for easy termination to LC, SC connectors and more.
- Dry, super absorbent polymers (SAPs) eliminate water migration in cable interstices.
- Suitable for lashed aerial, duct underground conduit and indoor plenum applications.
- All multimode and singlemode cables (except OM1) utilize bend-insensitive optical fibers.
Designed for Long Distance Power over Ethernet (PoE) Applications
- High noise areas and extended distance
- Security CCTV Cameras
- Wireless Access Points
- Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
- Passive Optical Networks (PON)
- Ideal for all remote powered applications