Today's converged networks require increased availability and reliability. IT professionals require higher density power protection systems that adapt to mixed load voltages and plug types, while remaining easy to install and maintain. The Liebert GXT4 meets these needs: it is a true on-line UPS, delivering continuous high-quality AC power to connected equipment with no interruption when transferring to battery. It provides protection from blackouts, brownouts, sags, surges or noise interference.
For robust UPS protection up to 3kVA, the Liebert GXT4 UPS provides industry-leading features in a compact design:
- On-line design means zero transfer time. When utility power fails, your critical load remains supported by a seamless flow of power.
- Highest level of protection available in this capacity range.
- Selectable Eco-Mode allows improved energy efficiency.
- Easy serviceability with replaceable, hot-swappable batteries.
- Controllable power to multiple devices via two independently programmable pairs of outlets.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified models available.
- Intelligent-ready networking.
- Optional Unity card offers compatibility with environmental sensors (temperature, humidity, door open status and more).
With all of these features, the Liebert GXT4 UPS is ideal for many environments, including mission-critical applications and systems, network workstations, servers, IDF/network closets, large network peripherals, VoIP and workstations.
Want to learn more about this solution? Click here to download a brochure on the Liebert GXT4 UPS from Vertiv.
Click here to contact your local Accu-Tech representative.