Hubbell has created the new High Flex Jumpers to facilitate easy installation and bonding for a variety of applications. The High Flex Jumpers are available in five sizes, ranging in length from 7" to 18". They come individually packaged with single lugs terminated on the end of a high flex, #10, insulated conductor.
The High Flex Jumpers make installation and routing to bonding pads of active network equipment easy. The jumpers are also ideal for moving applications, such as cabinet door hinges.
- Jumper from active equipment to rack mounted busbar
- Jumper from door to center section of cabinet
- Bonding from full-size cabinet doors to frame, wall-mounted cabinet doors/rear to frame, network equipment to rack mounted busbar and other short-distance bonding needs
About the High Flex Jumpers:
- Highly flexible for moving applications or a tight bend radius
- Individually packaged - no hardware or anti-oxidant included (hardware is included with HBBBHR/VR rack mounted busbars)
Hubbell's new High Flex Jumpers make short distance bonding easy.