This week, Accu-Tech is hosting a live webinar with Upsite Technologies to educate customers about data center cooling optimization. Free to all attendees, this event will take place on Thursday, August 11th 2022. This is your chance to learn how to reduce carbon emissions and operating costs in your IT server room, while increasing cooling capacity.
Introduction by Mark Borowiec
Director of Sales- National Accounts & Asia Pacific Region, Upsite Technologies
Main Presentation by Lars Strong, P.E.
Senior Engineer and Company Science Officer, Upsite Technologies
- Thought leader and recognized expert on data center optimization with over 20 years of experience
- Certified US Department of Energy Data Center Energy Practitioner (DCEP) HVAC and IT Specialist
- Presented on various topics around the world:
- How IT Decisions Impact Facilities: The Benefit of Mutual Understanding
- Designing, Deploying and Managing Efficient Data Centers
- Myths of Data Center Containment
- Understanding the Science Behind Data Center Airflow Management
- Data Center Cooling Efficiency: Understanding the Science of the 4 Delta T’s
Visit the webinar registration page today to learn more about how to attend.