Arecont Vision continues to establish new benchmarks in megapixel performance and has unveiled a number of significant upgrades and new features to their already popular MegaView 2 True Day/Night bullet style megapixel cameras. An exciting new feature in the MegaView 2 Series is the groundbreaking STELLAR (Spatio TEmporal Low Light ARchitecture) Low Light Technology. This expands low-light performance by reducing motion blur, noise and storage requirements while also enhancing contrast and allowing color imaging in near complete darkness. Other new features include an optional on-board storage up to 32 GB via a SDHC card slot, CorridorView capability that allows the camera's image to be rotated 90 degrees to offer better coverage in hallways, and an extended ability to scale images to different resolutions to better meet system bandwidth and storage requirements.
Other performance features found in MegaView 2 megapixel bullet cameras include:
- Remote focus/zoom p-iris lenses
- Integrated infrared illuminators
- Wide angle or telephoto options
- True wide dynamic range (WDR) technology up to 50dB improvement (300X) in dynamic range
- Availability in a wide range of models with resolution up to 10MP
- H.264 (MPEG-4 Part 10)/MJPEG dual encoders
- Privacy masking
- Extended motion detection with 1,024 distinct motion detection zones
- Pixel binning for increased light sensitivity
- IP66 environmentally rated housings for use in harsh environments
- Flexible cropping to adjust image sizes
- Ability to choose PoE (Power over Ethernet) or external power
- Seamless integration with a wide range of third-party providers
For more information on Arecont Vision's MegaView 2 Cameras, exciting new features and functions, or to determine which Arecont Vision camera would work best in your facility or jobsite, please contact your local Accu-Tech representative. You can also check out Arecont Vision's MegaView 2 Cameras on eAccu-Tech.