IT managers want better protection for their mission-critical applications with shielded connectivity that still allows fast deployment and simple maintenance. Leviton delivers that solution with the release of two universal panels for its popular e2XHD Snap-In Cassette Patching System. These flat and angled 1RU panels support fiber, UTP and now, shielded connectivity.
"Enterprise and data center IT organizations require network infrastructure that protects their data flow, yet allows easy cable routing and simple moves, adds and changes," said Mark Dearing, Leviton Senior Product Manager. "The e2XHD universal panels allow for a complete mix-and-match of Leviton fiber, shielded and UTP snap-in cassettes. These panels include the added option of using high-performing Atlas-X1™ shielded components, including CAT 8, to protect networks from electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI)."
The e2XHD Snap-In Cassette Patching System includes 1RU high-density universal flat and angled patch panels, copper and fiber snap-in cassettes, as well as accessories for additional cable protection and management. e2XHD cassettes quickly snap in and pull out of the panels for easy installation and maintenance. Copper cassettes are available empty for field termination or can be pre-terminated with UTP or shielded connectors for quick deployment. Panels also accommodate Atlas-X1 shielded CAT 8 pre-terminated trunks. Fiber cassettes are pre-terminated for fast deployment and assured high performance.
- Panels allow a mix-and-match of Leviton fiber and copper snap-in cassettes.
- High-density 1RU panels support 48 copper ports.
- Fiber MTP® cassettes provide a simple migration path to 40 Gb/s or 100 Gb/s networks, are pre-terminated and are available in 12 or 24 fibers, OM3, OM4, OM4+ or single-mode.
- e2XHD copper cassettes are available empty for field termination or can be pre-terminated with UTP or shielded copper connectors, including CAT 8, for quick deployment. Pre-terminated solutions ship directly from Leviton's Chicago or Glenrothes (UK) factories for fast global service.
- Atlas-X1 and eXtreme® copper connectors easily snap into the cassette after termination.
- Shielded solutions provide industry-leading performance and protection across networks that require greater security and EMI/RFI immunity.
- Panel covers and cassette blanks offer extra protection from dust and damage.
To learn more about the e2XHD Snap-In Cassette Patching System, visit leviton.com/e2xhd