Upsite Technologies®’ NEW Sliding Doors, part of their AisleLok® line of products, do not require tools for installation, install quickly with magnetic attachments, and add highly efficient and flexible airflow containment to the ends of hot or cold aisles in data centers.
The Sliding Doors are suitable for either hot or cold aisle containment, for a variety of aisle widths and heights. They are easily installed, removed, and relocated as computer rooms change and evolve. For use in both raised floor and slab-style data center environments.
The Upsite® Sliding Doors are designed for easy, tool-less installation with exclusive Magswitch® non-electric, switchable magnets. The Sliding Doors are elegantly executed with smooth operation and durable construction. The Sliding Doors are a vital part of the AisleLok® Modular Containment solution. The Upsite Sliding Doors also work with other AisleLok containment products, such as Rack Top Baffles, allowing for the maximum benefit of airflow management best practices.
An optional Transom Window can be paired with the Sliding Doors to increase the effective height.
- Reduces IT equipment intake temperatures, improving equipment life & reliability
- Tool-less design allows for easy installation, removal, and re-installation
- No drilling required in racks or cabinets
- Containment in minutes without the need for contract labor (see installation video)
- Large see-thru door panels increase safety and security
- Facilitates the reduction of operating costs by improving thermal separation
- Containment for either hot or cold aisle
- Solution for new builds and retrofit data centers
- Modular design accommodates aisles up to 6’6” wide and any cabinet 76 inches and taller
- Tool-less installation with exclusive Magswitch Technology. Optional mechanical installation
- Doors slide closed with gravity
- Available in black or white