Your time is valuable, and when you're working on an installation, every minute counts. It's important to utilize solutions that allow you to use your time efficiently and effectively, so you can accomplish more in less time. With Eaton's B-Line series telescoping box mounting bracket and accessories, fit for electrical, mechanical and telecommunications applications, you can save time on your next installation.
The telescoping box mounting bracket meets your need for ease of installation, superior strength of materials and maximum agility. The telescoping box mounting bracket features an innovative telescoping design, which also allows for varying stud wall spacing. The center channel supplements rigidity for optimal bracket strength. Plus, you can mount electrical and data boxes on up to four different box depths, allowing you to customize your installation for a variety of applications.
Some of the features Eaton's B-Line series telescoping box mounting bracket includes are:
- Increased rigidity through center groove design
- For 1 ½” and 2 1/8” box depths - only two screws required to mount to stud
- Flange ends can be cut and bent to mount multi-gang, 5” square, masonry and speaker/strobe boxes
- Tool-less box mounting clip attaches electrical box to bracket without hardware
- Pipe/Conduit clamps require no hardware to install and provide support anywhere between the stud
- Copper pipe insulator provides protection of differing metals
With these great features, Eaton's B-Line series telescoping box mounting bracket can save you time during your next installation.