Brother launched the award winning LabelLink iOS app in the summer of 2016 as an innovative\ solution for integrated cable testing and labeling. As one of the industries only on-the-job work flow solutions for printing cable and ID labels using data generated as part of the testing phase, LabelLink quickly became a go-to app for techs in the field looking to save time and increase their productivity. Since the initial launch, the app has successfully gone global with thousands of downloads in Europe and Asia-Pacific! And with this success, the US app version is changing its name to keep up with its Global counterparts and will now be known as iLink&Label!
For those teams who are utilizing Fluke Networks’ LinkWare™ Live cloud technology and testers and the Brother PT-E550w, you already know your projects have gotten a lot easier. However to make sure you are on the latest version of the app, you’ll want to visit the App Store® and download the iLink&Label version.
iLink&Label standard features not changing:
- Speed: instantly access cable identifiers, so you can create and print labels as soon as you need them
- Accuracy: cable identifiers and test results are centrally stored, so you can access and use them whenever and wherever you need them
- Efficiency: you can now work across teams and meet multiple project needs for cable ID by inputting data only once
- Productivity: using LabelLink improves jobsite workflow, speeds up cable label creation and helps eliminate transcription and human error
Along with a fresh new name, the new iLink&Label app includes two updates:
- A better interaction with LinkWare Live’s Subproject feature, allowing users to separate each project into individual “Folders”
- An updated interface with an added “Project List Options” select, allowing users to search and sort the list of available projects easier
Even with the new name, iLabel&Link remains the perfect solution to help make labeling your cables faster, easier and more accurate.