Introducing the S3290 NID
Today businesses need reliable, scalable Ethernet based solutions to maximize their network infrastructure and performance. As a critical element for meeting the increasing demands for network management and connectivity, we announce the release of our new MEF CE 2.0 Certified S3290 NID!
Transition Networks’ managed S3290 NID provides advanced packet performance metering and service creation directly at customer premises and cell sites. The S3290 is optimized for business Ethernet and mobile backhaul deployments.
The S3290 is a multi-service NID that provides SLA-assurance and advanced fault management that is MEF CE2.0 certified. IEEE 802.1ag Service OAM, ITU Y.1731 Performance Monitoring and IEEE 802.3ah Link OAM are standard features.
- The S3290 supports advance features such as IPv6 and IPv4, VLANs, QoS, bandwidth allocation, ring protection, jumbo frames and numerous security features.
- The S3290 supports zero touch provisioning, industry standards CLI and is supported in Transition Networks Converge™ Services Orchestration.
- The S3290 is a compact, fan-less, design ideal for space constrained equipment closets or coupled with a NEMA-4 enclosure, outdoor environments.
- The S3290 supports MPLS-TP & Y.1564 traffic generation & reporting.
- The S3290 enables ease-of-use and services provisioning applications through Converge REST API.
As proven by Transition's product quality rating of over 99%, the new S3290 NID delivers strong customer benefits:
- Reduced operating costs
- Faster return on investment; maximization of revenue
- Increase Ethernet service coverage and reach
- Simplified, multi-point connectivity
- Increased reliability and customer uptime
- High service availability