Upsite Technologies® recently launched their new Sliding Doors - part of their AisleLok® modular containment line of products.
One benefit that is catching attention is how quickly and easily the doors are installed without the need for tools. They can also be rapidly removed and relocated as the needs of your data center changes.
The attached video is a timed installation that took just around 3-minutes with only a modest amount of prep work. Unboxing the doors uses just about as much time as installing them.
Upsite designed the Sliding Doors for easy, tool-less installation with exclusive Magswitch® non-electric, switchable magnets. The Sliding Doors have a smooth operation and durable construction and work with other AisleLok containment products, such as Rack Top Baffles, which allows for the maximum benefit of airflow management practices.
You can pair the Sliding Doors with an optional Transom Window to increase the effective containment height.
Some of the benefits of the Upsite Sliding Doors are:
- Reduces IT equipment intake temperatures, improving equipment life & reliability
- Tool-less design allows for easy installation, removal, and re-installation
- No drilling required in racks or cabinets
- Containment in minutes without the need for contract labor (see installation video)
- Sizeable see-thru door panels increase safety and security
- Facilitates the reduction of operating costs by improving thermal separation