With the Vertiv™ VR rack, you can standardize your deployments around the world and bring them online faster. It supports a wide array of equipment, including servers, storage, switches, routers, PDUs, UPSs, console port servers and KVM switches. It's designed for high density environments, meeting your mission critical needs - even as they evolve and change. The Vertiv VR rack gives you the flexibility you need with easy installation.
The Vertiv VR rack offers you a range of advantages:
- Available in eight standard sizes
- Full depth adjustability of the 19" rails
- Frame design allows for more than 2.5" more depth than similarly sized racks
- Doors have 77% perforation and can be hinged on either side
- Tool-less removable top panel has four cable entry holes, allowing for up to 2000 CAT 6 cables or 60A PDU plugs
- Two dual-purpose full height depth adjustable PDU/cable management brackets mounted in the zero U space with tool-less button mounting of rack PDUs, accessory mounting holes for tool-less cable management accessories and integrated cable tie off positions
- 42U frame height allows for the rack to pass through standard doors on casters
- Simple external baying allows for metric baying or on 24" centers
- Split side panels with single locking slam latch allows for easy single person removal/installation
Take a look at the diagram to the right for more information of these advantages.
The Vertiv VR rack enables rapid deployments in your environment. Click here to learn more about Vertiv, and click here to contact your local Accu-Tech representative.