SureCall, a performance leading cell phone signal booster manufacturer, recently announced the world’s first 5G signal booster, the Force8. The Force8 is engineered to amplify cellular signals for T-Mobile’s™ 600 MHz band which fall under the Frequency Range 1 (FR1) spectrum of enhanced 4G and early 5G adopters. Force8 boosts 5G connectivity for T-Mobile users in commercial buildings throughout urban, suburban, and rural areas across North America while also amplifying 3G and 4G LTE service for all North American cell carriers.
In addition to redefining the limits of signal booster technology by amplifying 5G signals alongside current 3G and 4G LTE bands, the Force8 also features built-in compatibility with the SureCall Cloud, a comprehensive yet intuitive platform which enables the monitoring, management, and optimization of commercial signal booster deployments from any location.
- Amplification of T-Mobile 5G FR1 frequencies
- Highest gain on 3G & 4G LTE bands across all North American carriers
- Best-in-class in-building coverage of up to 80,000 sq ft
- Accommodates any floorplan with a variety of antenna options
- Built-in compatibility with the SureCall Cloud Remote Monitoring
SureCall's Force8 can be customized depending on the application, size, and scope of the installation. Force8 requires carrier approval and must be installed by a professional integrator in any building. Learn more below: