nVent is a global leader of inventive electrical solutions that connect and protect customers by creating safer systems to ensure a more secure world. The nearly 9,000 employees worldwide design, manufacture and distribute electrical enclosures, electric heat tracing solutions, complete heat management systems and electrical and fastening solutions. In 2018, nVent became an independent, publicly traded company (NYSE: NVT) after separating from Pentair. Its robust portfolio of leading electrical product brands dates back more than 100 years and includes nVent CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER.
In their Electrical and Fastening solutions segment, nVent is a leading global manufacturer and marketer of superior engineered products for niche electrical, mechanical and concrete applications. These nVent products are sold globally under a variety of market-leading brands:
- nVent CADDY: Fixing, fastening and support products for use in electrical installation, datacom, telecom, fire protection, seismic and HVAC applications.
- nVent ERICO: Grounding, bonding, lightning protection and electrical rail connection solutions for commercial, industrial, utility, rail, alternative energy and telecom end user groups.
- nVent ERIFLEX: Low voltage power and grounding connections for OEMs, panel builders and targeted industries.
- nVent LENTON: Engineered products for concrete reinforcing steel connections.
nVent CADDY Cat HP J-Hook System
The nVent CADDY Cat HP J-Hook System is an advanced, non-continuous pathway support solution for today's high-performance cabling systems. Highly engineered features help ensure a stable and secure installation that complies with industry codes and standards for high-performance cables. The nVent CADDY Cat HP System is a cost-effective alternative to using wire mesh cable tray, ladder tray or similar complex alternatives. It requires significantly less material and installs in a fraction of the time of other methods. This versatile solution accommodates a wide range of attachment methods and is available as individual J-Hooks, pre-built nVent CADDY Cat HP assemblies and multi-tiered trees, as well as interchangeable nVent CADDY Cat HP components. The nVent CADDY Cat HP J-Hook System provides the perfect combination of performance, time savings and versatility required by today's datacom and electrical contractors.
- Provides optimal support for high-performance data cable, up to and including Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6A, Cat 7 and fiber optic
- Typically requires less time, labor and material for installation compared to cable tray systems
- Requires no screws, rivets or special tools for assembly
- Provides superior fill capacity and load rating over most other non-continuous cable support alternatives
- Offers a variety of attachment methods
- Engineered to accommodate future emerging data cables
- Recyclable and is produced with up to 80% recycled steel
- Uses up to 88% less material by weight than traditional cable tray methods
- Complies with EN 50174-2
- Meets ISO®/IEC 14763-2, ANSI®/TIA 568 and ANSI®/TIA 569.