Tempo Communications, formerly Greenlee Communications, delivers a complete line of innovative and industry-leading test and measurement solutions for the communications service technician. Our expertise and cutting-edge offerings address all stages of network deployment, enabling the development, installation and maintenance of xDSL, Fiber, Cable, Wireless and Irrigation networks.
Through our strategic acquisitions in the Fiber and Ethernet segments, Tempo Communications has emerged as the leading provider of next generation test and measurement solutions in the global communications industry. Our success is built on a successful record of developing high-quality, reliable products combined with exceptional service and value that empower technicians to achieve their goals faster and with greater confidence.
All the tools you need to install or maintain telecommunications and data communications networks in a SureGrip pouch that keeps your tools handy and ready to go!
A winner of the 2015 Lightwave Innovations Awards, the FI-100 fiber identifier allows the technician to quickly determine the approximate core power and signal direction in a fiber optic cable without disconnecting the fiber.
- Measure approximate core power and direction of signal transmission
- Fast and easy fiber identification using tone detect
- Prevents the technician from disconnecting critical services during troubleshooting and identification processes
- Low induced insertion loss
- Able to sense the presence of light in bend insensitive fiber
- Supports all common fibers
- Tone detect
- Determines direction of light travel
- Rugged and easy to use
Check out the FI-100 Fiber Identifier Kit on eAccu-Tech!