Milestone Systems Introduces XProtect® Essential NVR
Milestone Systems announces the release of a preconfigured NVR video management system for small to medium sizes business. Loaded with Milestone XProtect Essential software, the system is designed to be installed quickly and efficiently
3 Steps to a Successful XProtect Essential NVR Installation:
1. Open the Box
2. Remove the NVR from the Box
3. Plug it in
The XProtect Essential NVR Includes
The IP video market continues to expand with increased demand for an easy to install and configure IP video management solution (VMS). In response to this demand Milestone is expanding its product portfolio to include XProtect Essential NVR.
Designed for the small business market XProtect Essential NVR offers:
- Surveillance set-up is fast and easy with the world’s leading video management software bundled with a ready-to-use HP workstation
- Swift and simple transition from analogue to IP
- Outstanding reliability and support
XProtect Essential NVR is a unique IP video management solution containing a workstation preinstalled with Milestone’s market leading XProtect Essential video management software ensuring minimal set up and IT configuration. It’s designed for the small business market supporting 8 or 16 cameras and using the unique configuration wizards in the software to guide you through the process of adding cameras, configuring video, scheduling recordings and managing systems you are quickly up and running in no time.
XProtect Essential NVR is a brand new edition to Milestone's IP video product line
supporting 8 or 16 channels and 5 concurrent users (monitor is not included)
High quality VMS bundle from two of the world's leading providers:
- HP Computer workstation hardware pre-installed with XProtect Essential software ready for either 8 or 16 channels and Microsoft® Windows® 7 Professional.
- XProtect Management Application, used to configure the surveillance system, is pre-installed.
- XProtect Smart Client, used to view and manage cameras, live and recorded video. The XProtect Smart Client is pre-installed on the workstation at delivery and is ready to display network video.
- 3 year warranty and 3 years on-site service. See more detailed description in the release notes.