If you're looking to stay current or get ahead with what's new in our industry, take a look at our comprehensive collection of online CECs.
CommScope On-Demand CEC Courses
Corning Online BICSI Trainings
- April 2nd - CI&M: The Importance of Connector End face Cleaning and Visual Inspection Standards
- April 23rd - Trends in Designing and Testing Data Center Infrastructure
CPI On-Demand CEC Courses
- Bonding and Grounding Part 1: Overview
- Bonding and Grounding Part 2: Telecom
- Are You Prepared for the Impact of PoE on Your Network?
- Making the Most of Your Intelligent PDU Investment
Leviton Online CEC CoursesThese courses provide great education on standards and best practices for low-voltage datacom technicians. These modules offer a certificate of completion from Leviton and are worth 1 BICSI CEC each.
- NS-W-101 Designing & Installing CAT 6A Systems
- NS-W-102: Shielded Cabling & Grounding Systems
- NS-W-103: Structured Cabling Site Inspections
- NS-W-104: Copper Testing Methods
- NS-W-105: Fiber Optic Basics and Cleaning
- NS-W-107: MTP vs MPO Fiber Optic Connectors: Differences, Advantages and Concerns
Panduit Online BICSI Training - 1 BICSI ITS CEC
- April 16th In-Building Wireless
Brother Online Training
Tackling the Job With the Right Tape
Learn about different labeling tape types and applications for specific surfaces and environments
Eaton Power Training
Panduit Online Training
Hanwha Techwin will be hosting various web-based classes over the next few weeks designed to further educate the installation staff.
Recommended pre-requisite for WAVE or XRN/QRN Sessions.
Recommended pre-requisite - Device Manager
Recommended pre-requisite - Device Manager Session
Advanced WAVE & Camera Analytics
Recommended pre-requisite : Device Manager & WAVE Sessions
Arteco will be hosting two webinars in the next few weeks to guide you through Arteco's features and help you improve security and business operations.
- Machine Vision, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning: difference and capabilities in video analytics
- Advantages of license plate recognition and face recognition for situational awareness and reducing forensive
- The response of Video Event Management stream-line in video monitoring environments
- The value-add opportunities of tying third party alerts to video verification
In the near future, more cloud service providers and hyperscale data centers will migrate to 200 and 400 Gb/s to support 50 and 100 Gb/s servers. Active equipment manufacturers like Cisco and Arista Networks have already announced 400 Gb/s switch platforms in response to demand from data center managers.
What is involved in creating the right ecosystem for 400 Gb/s Ethernet? What options do data center designers have? In this webinar on March 17th at 1PM EST, Leviton will answer these questions.