Infrastructure is the foundation of an integrated, smart building and understanding all of the options and key considerations will help design for the future. Join Cindy Montstream, RCDD/NTS, EE, CPLP, from Legrand on Thursday, June 17th at 2pm EST for the Design Smarter: Smart Building & Data Center Technologies webinar.
You will learn:
- The impact of new technology needs on smart building & data center design
- The effect newer systems and architectures will have on the selection of infrastructure
- Key challenges smart building and data centers are faced with and how they influence infrastructure choices
CommScope On-Demand CEC Courses
CPI On-Demand CEC Courses
- Bonding and Grounding Part 1: Overview
- Bonding and Grounding Part 2: Telecom
- Are You Prepared for the Impact of PoE on Your Network?
- Making the Most of Your Intelligent PDU Investment
Leviton Online CEC CoursesThese courses provide great education on standards and best practices for low-voltage datacom technicians. These modules offer a certificate of completion from Leviton and are worth 1 BICSI CEC each.
In the near future, more cloud service providers and hyperscale data centers will migrate to 200 and 400 Gb/s to support 50 and 100 Gb/s servers. Active equipment manufacturers like Cisco and Arista Networks have already announced 400 Gb/s switch platforms in response to demand from data center managers.
What is involved in creating the right ecosystem for 400 Gb/s Ethernet? What options do data center designers have? In this webinar on March 17th at 1PM EST, Leviton will answer these questions.