If you're looking to stay current or get ahead with what's new in our industry, take a look at our comprehensive collection of online CECs.
CommScope On-Demand CEC Courses
Corning Online BICSI Trainings
- April 2nd - CI&M: The Importance of Connector End face Cleaning and Visual Inspection Standards
- April 23rd - Trends in Designing and Testing Data Center Infrastructure
CPI On-Demand CEC Courses
- Bonding and Grounding Part 1: Overview
- Bonding and Grounding Part 2: Telecom
- Are You Prepared for the Impact of PoE on Your Network?
- Making the Most of Your Intelligent PDU Investment
Leviton Online CEC CoursesThese courses provide great education on standards and best practices for low-voltage datacom technicians. These modules offer a certificate of completion from Leviton and are worth 1 BICSI CEC each.
- NS-W-101 Designing & Installing CAT 6A Systems
- NS-W-102: Shielded Cabling & Grounding Systems
- NS-W-103: Structured Cabling Site Inspections
- NS-W-104: Copper Testing Methods
- NS-W-105: Fiber Optic Basics and Cleaning
- NS-W-107: MTP vs MPO Fiber Optic Connectors: Differences, Advantages and Concerns
Panduit Online BICSI Training - 1 BICSI ITS CEC
- April 16th In-Building Wireless
Eaton Power Training
Panduit Online Training
Hanwha Techwin will be hosting various web-based classes over the next few weeks designed to further educate the installation staff.
Recommended pre-requisite for WAVE or XRN/QRN Sessions.
Recommended pre-requisite - Device Manager
Recommended pre-requisite - Device Manager Session
Advanced WAVE & Camera Analytics
Recommended pre-requisite : Device Manager & WAVE Sessions
Arteco will be hosting two webinars in the next few weeks to guide you through Arteco's features and help you improve security and business operations.
- Machine Vision, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning: difference and capabilities in video analytics
- Advantages of license plate recognition and face recognition for situational awareness and reducing forensive
- The response of Video Event Management stream-line in video monitoring environments
- The value-add opportunities of tying third party alerts to video verification
In the near future, more cloud service providers and hyperscale data centers will migrate to 200 and 400 Gb/s to support 50 and 100 Gb/s servers. Active equipment manufacturers like Cisco and Arista Networks have already announced 400 Gb/s switch platforms in response to demand from data center managers.
What is involved in creating the right ecosystem for 400 Gb/s Ethernet? What options do data center designers have? In this webinar on March 17th at 1PM EST, Leviton will answer these questions.