Accu-Tech is attending ASHE's Annual Conference in Nashville, TN August 8-11, 2021!
We're excited to be exhibiting with Atlona and Mercury Notifications. Stop by our booth #1417 to peek at our newest AV solutions.
Infrastructure is the foundation of an integrated, smart building and understanding all of the options and key considerations will help design for the future. Join Cindy Montstream, RCDD/NTS, EE, CPLP, from Legrand on Thursday, June 17th at 2pm EST for the Design Smarter: Smart Building & Data Center Technologies webinar.
You will learn:
- The impact of new technology needs on smart building & data center design
- The effect newer systems and architectures will have on the selection of infrastructure
- Key challenges smart building and data centers are faced with and how they influence infrastructure choices
CommScope On-Demand CEC Courses
CPI On-Demand CEC Courses
- Bonding and Grounding Part 1: Overview
- Bonding and Grounding Part 2: Telecom
- Are You Prepared for the Impact of PoE on Your Network?
- Making the Most of Your Intelligent PDU Investment
Leviton Online CEC CoursesThese courses provide great education on standards and best practices for low-voltage datacom technicians. These modules offer a certificate of completion from Leviton and are worth 1 BICSI CEC each.
In the near future, more cloud service providers and hyperscale data centers will migrate to 200 and 400 Gb/s to support 50 and 100 Gb/s servers. Active equipment manufacturers like Cisco and Arista Networks have already announced 400 Gb/s switch platforms in response to demand from data center managers.
What is involved in creating the right ecosystem for 400 Gb/s Ethernet? What options do data center designers have? In this webinar on March 17th at 1PM EST, Leviton will answer these questions.