OnTrac Wire Mesh Cable Tray
Use CPI’s OnTrac™ Wire Mesh Cable Tray System
to create point-to-point pathways
for network cabling in data centers, network equipment rooms and office spaces. The OnTrac Wire Mesh Cable Tray System can be cut and formed into smooth turns and transitions easily adapting to most locations. The tray provides excellent load bearing capability and protection for cables, can be used in plenum spaces and is UL Classified for suitability as an equipment grounding conductor. Choose from various supports to attach the tray to the ceiling, wall or under access floors. A variety of cable management accessories are also offered to protect and guide cables along the pathway.
Universal Cable Runway
Cable Runway supports backbone and horizontal cables between the point of entry and exit into the telecommunications or equipment rooms and cross-connects on racks or cabinets with CPI Cable Runway Products. A wide selection of supports, splices and accessories are available.
- Constructed of rectangular steel tubing for strength and support
- 132 lb/ft maximum load with runway supported every five feet
- Individually boxed to prevent scratching and damage
Proper cable management is critical to attaining optimum cable performance and data transmission. Managing and maintaining cables provides the critical support, reliability and flexibility needed to sustain and grow network capabilities. Chatsworth Products, Inc. (CPI) provides a comprehensive line of cost effective Cable Management Products to protect and support the latest cabling technologies such as Cat 6a and fiber.
Cabinets and Enclosure Systems
The cabinet platform on which your enterprise is built is just as critical as the equipment it stores. Utilizing a properly configured cabinet that is designed to fit your equipment and work with your data center’s cooling system is crucial. As the leader in innovative storage solutions, CPI Cabinet and Enclosure Systems provide configurable solutions for storing multiple servers, switches and various pieces of computer equipment and offer remote user access monitoring, power distribution, enhanced thermal management and advanced cable management options to meet your growing enterprise needs.
Back to Top
FlexTray Cable Management
FLEXTRAY cable management system
provides value through jobsite flexibility and labor savings. The system combines strength, lightweight construction, depth, and unmatched adaptability to support cables, tubes, and gas-tight pipes in a fast and economical way.
Redi-Rail Cable Tray
Ideal for a variety of commercial and industrial applications, Cooper B-Line Redi-Rail cable management system offers strength, as well as lower total cost of installation.
Features of the system include:
- Corrosion resistant aluminum construction
- I-Beam shaped rung offers great strength-to-weight ratio
- Sized for 85% of indoor installations (2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 fill loads | 8B, 12B and 12C strength)
- Rung pullout tested to over 3000 lbs
- Comprehensive line of accessories to allow for numerous cable management options
- Multi-functional pre-punched holes
- Allows for addition of splice plate hardware
- Allows for ¼” or smaller attachments
- Allows for rungs to be repositioned
- Allows for cut to length options in the field
- No field drilling required
Back to Top
VersaPod 4-Post Rack
Siemon’s adjustable-depth, VersaPOD 4-Post Rack provides a stable platform for mounting extended depth/size active equipment. It is ideal for use in both Telecommunications Rooms and central patching areas within Data Center environments.
- Field Adjustable Depth - Rack depth can be field adjusted in 25mm (1in) increments to accommodate a range of equipment depths
- Stamped U Space Indications - Provide ready visual indication of proper panel alignment
- Slotted Mounting Holes – Provide a flexible securing point for ladder or wire basket trays mounted perpendicular or parallel to rack
- In-Facing Headers and Footers - Maximize floor space while maintaining full load capabilities
RouteIT Wire Mesh Tray
The RouteIT line includes a comprehensive offering of wire mesh cable tray and user-friendly mounting accessories. The RouteIT system delivers flexible and easily deployed solutions for overhead, under-floor and wall-mount cable pathways in the data center and throughout the network infrastructure.
Part of the RouteIT line of cable management products, Siemon's J-Hooks provide a cost effective and easily implemented non-continuous cable pathway solution. Featuring a wide bearing surface, Siemon J-Hooks were designed to protect performance-critical cable geometry and bend radius in high-bandwidth cabling channels.
Introducing MapIT G2, a complete upgrade of Siemon's popular MapIT intelligent infrastructure management (IIM) solution. MapIT G2 integrates a powerful combination of innovative Smart Patch Panels, user-friendly Master Control Panels and MapIT software to provide real-time tracking and reporting of network-wide physical layer activity. This benchmark IIM system offers truly unparalleled ability to manage a complex network.
Back to Top
Leviton's Fiber Raceway System is an adaptable cable management system for fiber optic networks. Installed in data centers, entrance facilities, and equipment rooms, this versatile system provides a dedicated path to route, protect, and store fiber. Snap-together connection components simplify installation and maintenance.
Back to Top