Corning Cable Systems offers a complete line of optical test equipment and accessories for qualifying, characterizing, and troubleshooting fiber optic networks. Instruments such as light sources, power meters, and optical time domain reflectometers (OTDRs) are complemented by passive components including test jumpers, launch cables, and simulated fiber systems.
Fluke Networks provides innovative solutions for the installation and certification, testing, monitoring and analysis of copper, fiber and wireless networks used by enterprises and telecommunications carriers. The company's award-winning solutions provide network installers, owners, and maintainers with superior vision, combining speed, accuracy and ease of use to optimize network performance.
Garvin's polyolefin 6500 ft. pails of pull line have a 230 lbs. tensile strength and are used for prompting wires through pipes and conduits. They have sure grip slots for easy line access and center-dispensing lids to avoid crimps and kinks. Additionally, polyolefin pull line will not rust, rot or mildew.
EZ-Path® Fire Rated Pathway
A mechanical cable pathway system utilizing a self-contained, self-sealing firestop system. Easy moves, adds, and changes with no firestopping required ever. Three sizes and a full range of accessories adapt this system to virtually any application.
SpecSeal® Intumescent Sealant
Sealant systems installed in and around cables are generally considered a permanent installation and are appropriate for external seals including conduits and sleeves, and where cables will not be changing. Combustible penetrants in all construction need the protection that only a high quality intumescent firestop sealant can provide. For cable penetrations where re-entry is neither required nor desirable, SpecSeal® intumescent sealants provide maximum firestopping protection. Where non-combustible penetrants exist, our Series LC150 is a high quality, non-halogenated firestopping sealant designed for through-penetrations.
Aqua-Gel® II Cable Pulling Lubricant
- Polymer-based formula provides maximum tension reduction in high-stress electrical and communications cable-pulling operations
- Compatible with all cable types
- Cleans up easily with soap and water
- Remains stable over wide temperature range -- usable from 28°F to 180°F (-2°C to 82°C)
- Dries to a semi-fluid film that won't clog conduit
- Easy to apply by hand, brush, or pump
- Environmentally safe -- non-toxic, non-flammable and non-corrosive
Yellow 77® Wire Pulling Lubricant
- Wax-based formula provides superior lubricity
- Safe to use with most cable types except low-density polyethylene and semi-conducting jackets
- Won't break down or separate after repeated exposure to freezing temperatures
- Dries to a thin, non-conductive film that won't clog conduit
- Clings to cable throughout long pulls
- Easy to apply by hand or with pump
- Creamy texture applies easily and uniformly
- Homogeneous blend requires no mixing
- Won't dry out -- surface coat forms to control evaporation
- Environmentally safe -- non-toxic, non-flammable and non-corrosive
Neptco's family of measuring and pulling tapes substantially reduces cable installation labor, material and inventory costs by providing a threading line, a measuring tape, and a winchline all in one product. MULETAPE® reduces damage to underground plants, improves efficiency, and enhances worker safety.
Neptco tapes are manufactured with a low stretch polyester material that distributes heat across its wide, flat profile. This improves efficiency and prevents "snap back", which occurs when a rope under high tension elongates and either breaks, or snaps back... often injuring the installer.
Siemon's new XLR8 mechanical splice termination kit incorporates an exclusive dual-process activation tool which dramatically reduces termination time per connector. The tool kit is universal - capable of terminating both SC and LC interfaces.
Hanger for communications cable support. For CAT 5, 6, 7 cable and fiber optic cable.
- Easy to use...cheaper than trays!
- Flexible and non-metallic
- Holds 2" to 5" diameter bundle of CAT 5 or fiber optic cable — without damaging the cable.
- Available with or without UV rating
- Versatile mounting — rotates to any angle!
- TL25 holds the same amount of cable as a J-hook, at half the cost!
Arlington’s Insulating Bushings protect cables from abrasion by the conduit. Examples: Power, Cable TV, computer datalines, telephone/modem, audio/video cables, alarm systems, security systems. Conduit is often used to protect cables where damage could occur in a house or building.
- Press fit.
- Holds firmly in place when pulling cables.
DB 360 Compression Connector System
A complete system with specialty bubble connectors for F, BNC, RCA and hard-to-find Plenum, and our unique CPLCRBC radial bubble compression (RBC) tool. Get an extraordinarily solid connection!
- The DB 360 Compression Connection System creates two 360 º compression connections (one interior and one exterior) providing a permanent, “double bubble” connection.
- Ideal for security cameras and other exposed wiring installations. The unique double bubble connection provides superior protection against moisture leakage limiting poor signal quality due to the elements.
- All this in one complete system!
ICM Corp. Cable Pro Cable Caddy is engineered using a quality, lightweight stell tubing with a unique folding mechanism for easy transportation of the caddy. Wheeled versions of the cable caddy are also available for easy movement to each location. The cable caddies feature a simple reel installation. To ensure a long-lasting, quality product each cable caddy is coated with a durable powder finish to protect from weathering.
E-Z Roll Wire Rack
E-Z ROLL WIRE RACK is the ultra compact / collapsible wheeled wire dispenser. When you’re ready to pull wire, wheel the E-Z ROLL into position and dispense wire directly from your pipe bender or 1” EMT.
- Rigid Steel Construction
- Light-weight Design
- Durable ‘Caution Yellow’ Finish
- Compact (fits in any job box)
- 150 lb. Load Tested
- Holds Reels up to 18”
Patented VELCRO® brand ONE-WRAP® self-gripping fasteners are our original back-to-back fastening product. Made from polyethylene hook laminated to a nylon loop, VELCRO® brand ONE-WRAP® fasteners can be cycled hundreds of times and are ideal for cord and cable management, wire harnessing, in-plant maintenance, and network installations. VELCRO® brand ONE-WRAP® fasteners are perfect for electrical and network color-coding. VELCRO® brand ONE-WRAP® self-gripping fasteners are available as a lineal tape or in a variety of pre-cut straps.
This unique back to back fastener is ideal for the following applications:
- Cord and Cable control
- Great for network installations
- Can be slit, perforated and die-cut to meet specific requirements
- Can be cycled (opened and closed) hundreds of times
- Ideal for electrical & network color-coding
- Standard roll size is 25 yards.