Today's construction materials have enabled new buildings to become more energy efficient with LEED certification, Energy Star, and other environmentally-friendly initiatives. These materials offer a great benefit to the world around us but the weakening impact they have on RF cellular signals can leave us feeling well… disconnected.
We shouldn’t have to choose between one or the other when we can have both.
Construction trends and population growth in the US is taking the demand for cellular signal boosters to an all-time high. SureCall signal boosters are built to perform when reliability matters most and provide professional installers with advanced booster technology that improves cellular connectivity inside any building.
Force5 2.0™ is the first Smart booster that is adjustable via mobile phone. The booster has won numerous awards that celebrates the integrated Sentry Remote Monitoring System, which allows installers to adjust attenuation, gain, and monitor systems performance from anywhere using the free iPhone© app, Android© app or desktop web portal. A must-have for building owners, managers and installers, Force5 2.0 provides top-tier signal boosting performance with the added benefit of fast adjustments via remote access when continuous up-time is mission critical.
- Boosts voice, text and 4G LTE signals for all carriers
- Increases signal strength inside buildings 25,000 - 100,000 sq ft
- Covers 100+ simultaneous users
- Reduces dropped and missed calls and improves data performance
- Integrated remote access provides an opportunity for recurring revenue
- SGT (Smart Gain Technology) balances incoming signals, preventing shutdown and maximizing performance in strong signal environments
- Maximum downlink power of +17 dBm provides expansive indoor coverage
- Multiple kitting options offer the flexibility to customize installation in any building
- Industry leading 3-year warranty