Power+™composite indoor/outdoor cables are the solution for applications where remote power and network connectivity are required and distance may be a factor. Power+ composite cables utilize fiber optic strands to provide the link to the network and a pair of stranded copper conductors to deliver power. The different constructions of Power+ composite cables address the variety of applications on the market. Power+ composite cables are ideal for long distance PTZ camera installations, Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), and Passive Optical Networks (PON). Power+ composite cables are available with a plenum rating (OFCP) which makes them suitable for a wide variety of environments.
Designed for Long Distance Power over Ethernet (PoE) Applications
- Multimode and singlemode glass available (2, 6 & 12 strand).
- Two copper conductors per cable (choose from 12, 14, 16, 18, 20 & 22 gauges).
- Stranded copper conductors (7-19 strands) offer greater cable flexibility.
- Supports 6.49 watts of power (IEEE 802.3af up to 10,000 feet).
- Supports 12.95 watts of power (IEEE 802.3af up to 5,100 feet).
- Supports 25.5 watts of power (IEEE 802.3at up to 2,700 feet).
Cable Design allows Easy Termination and Wide Use
- UL Listed OFCP for use in plenum spaces.
- OSP rating permits use in outdoor and wet environments.
- Small outside diameters assist in installation.
- Tight buffered (900 micron) optical fibers reside inside individual aramid yarn filled subunits.
- Compatible with all LC and SC fiber optic connectors.
- Fiber optic glass options include OM1, OM2, OM3, OM4, OM5 & OS2.
- Mitigates temperature rise associated with cable bundles.