With many people making the transition to working from home, it's critical for companies to maintain business continuity. A multitude of people are experiencing difficulty connecting to a consistent WiFi or cell signal, and productivity depends on regular access to the network.
Many businesses are working to help their employees stay connected. In this blog post presented by WilsonPro, we'll share useful resources for maintaining business continuity and supporting employees working remotely or in temporary locations.
How to Improve Cellular Connectivity for Remote Employees
As businesses shift to support their remote workforces and implement video conferencing on a regular basis, their employees often discover problems with their home network performance. Weak cell signal can result in dropped calls and poor audio and video quality, which negatively impacts productivity.
WilsonPro offers professional-grade cell signal amplification technology that will solve connectivity problems and ensure employees always have access to reliable cell signal when working remotely. Our cellular amplifiers collect outside signals from cell towers, amplify them, and redistribute the amplified signals inside residential and commercial buildings. WilsonPro offers the following industry-leading products designed for home office use.
- The WilsonPro Pro 1100 is a powerful, award-winning cell signal amplifier that is ideal for large homes and offices, covering an area of up to 35,000 square feet. Designed to reach cell towers far away, the amplifier features a color LCD touch screen that enables greater control and usability.
- The WilsonPro Pro 70 Plus boosts cell signal in large homes and offices, covering an area of up to 25,000 square feet. It features a self-optimizing microprocessor with a built-in graphical signal meter for easy tower location.
In addition to powerful performance, WilsonPro products are FCC-approved, which means they meet the highest quality standards and comply with federal regulations. With WilsonPro business continuity solutions, your work-from-home employees can maintain seamless connectivity and uninterrupted communication.
How to Get Cellular Connectivity Quickly in Temporary Healthcare Venues
Interim pop-up medical facilities, as well as temporary testing sites, require reliable cellular connectivity quickly to effectively aid patients. In response to this need, WilsonPro has developed a business continuity and emergency planning solution that allows healthcare workers to deliver the best patient care possible in critical situations in any environment.
The WilsonPro Rapid Deploy Kit with the Pro 1000C amplifier improves cellular connectivity in emergency healthcare venues and other temporary structures. Designed for easy setup and quick takedown, this system can be deployed in locations where permanent amplifier installation isn’t required. The kit features:
- Tripods for optimal mounting and positioning of outside and inside antennas – eliminating the need to drill holes in walls
- Includes remote management with the WilsonPro Cloud (no internet connection required)
- A protective Pelican™ case with a custom foam liner that securely holds the entire kit
The Rapid Deploy Kit also includes a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee. In addition, a professionally trained WilsonPro integrator will perform the installation in just a few hours, so you can keep business operations running smoothly.
Why Choose WilsonPro Business Continuity Solutions?
WilsonPro is a leader in cell signal amplification technology. Our products are compatible with all phones and cellular devices on all carriers, including AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, and more.
Businesses of all sizes, in all industries rely on us to solve their cellular connectivity issues. We’re ready to help you implement a business continuity plan that will support the ever-changing needs of your employees that work remotely and in temporary facilities.