Cornell Communications, the premier emergency and nurse call system manufacturer and developer, has over 40 years of experience in providing its clients with unbeatable customer service, unparalleled product ease-of-use, and unmatched emergency communication systems. Cornell's dedication to designing and manufacturing quality emergency communication products while exceeding customer’s needs has made Cornell Communications one of the best in the business, guaranteed.
A-4400 Visual Nurse Call Annunciator Panel Description:
Cornell’s A-4400 Series Annunicator panels allow at a glance indication of patient/room/station status.
Cornell’s A-4400 Series Annunciator panels are very customizable:
- Ability to display 8, 12, 16, 24, or 48 rooms/zones with LEDs.
- Choice of red, green, or blue LEDs
- Room labels are customizable with included software
- Black frame color
- Adjustable Tone Volume on the back of the panel
When used with a Cornell system, panel permits monitoring of individual zones.
Panel mounted on narrow depth surface mountable frame. Mounting kit included.
The contractor shall furnish and install the Cornell A-4400 Series Annunciator Panels as shown on the plans. Each narrow depth surface mountable panel shall accommodate from 8 to 48 zones per panel. Multiple panels may be used for larger facilities. Indicators shall be the specified colored LEDs. Separate green LED light shall indicate power. Power shall be 24 Volts VDC, regulated.
- Power Requirements: 24VDC
- Operating Environment: 50-120°F Indoor Non-condensing
- Physical Dimensions: 8.75”H x 12.25”W x 1.5”D
- Mounting: Narrow depth surface mountable frame
- Wiring: Minimum 22 AWG
- To Power: Minimum 18 AWG