As a critical aspect of modern society, data centers must be designed to meet the demands of today and prepare for the demands of tomorrow. Hubbell solutions for data centers take into account this design requirement, as well as power consumption, the cost impact of downtime, the efficient utilization of floor space, security requirements and modern aesthetics.
From connectors to enclosures, Hubbell has you covered. You can connect your cable and manage it, too! Let's take a look at some of Hubbell's solutions for your next data center installation.
When it comes to fiber, Hubbell has many options. OptiChannel, a suite of products including patch panels, cabinets and enclosures for fiber, from Hubbell offers:
- Security - immune to signal tapping and less susceptible to direct connect access
- Administrative ease - custom pre-labeled interconnect products coordinate with infrastructure identification, and the specific color coding of cabling and components provides easy visual identification
- Space-saving solutions - high bandwidth fiber transmits more data per cable for optimum use of cable pathways, and laser-optimized fiber enables lower cost migration to new applications without adding way more infrastructure
- Reliable performance - 100% optically tested, high-quality factory terminations assure maximum performance
Hubbell enclosures offer many great features, too:
- Airflow management - intuitive design optimizes airflow by creating designated cable pathways away from center of cabinet
- Security - 3-point door locking systemn, standard locks for side covers
- Administrative ease - cable management spools with label fields to identify bundles of cable
- Space-saving solutions - enhanced cale management features allow cable storage within the cabinet
- Ease of installation - cable management spools snape into place, can accommodate servers and switchgear in one cabinet
- Aesthetics - stylized look enhances appearance of any computer room
Hubbell solutions help your data center perform at the level you require. Consider implementing Hubbell solutions into your next data center installation.