The Professional Coax Cable Tool Kits are all-in-one solutions made for cutting, stripping, and terminating coaxial cable with an extremely high level of repeatability. With two varieties of the kit offered, one for shorter “F” style connectors, and the 46603 with a compression tool made for longer “F” style connectors, the kits are flexible based on the project. Each kit include six essential tools along with a custom molded, swivel grip pack holster that moves with you for extra comfort. The Greenlee Communications Professional Coax Cable Tool Kits are engineered for precision and equipped with a depth stop on the stripping tool, a fixed length compression tool, and a durable 30 in-lb torque wrench to help you finish each job with confidence.
• Strip, cut, and terminate coaxial cables
• Ideal for residential and commercial coaxial installations
• Used by cable TV providers, wireless signal providers, internet providers, and anyone using RG7/11/6/59 coax cable
• Provides everything you need to get the job done quickly and accurately
• High repeatability
• Grip pack holster keeps all of your tools secure in one place
• Quick release belt clip allows you to easily remove the holster when needed
• Long-lasting tools made for rugged use and precision handling
• Cable stripper includes depth stop to repeat exact strip every time and a Velcro pad to pull back insulating strands without pricking your fingers.
• Two available “fixed” compression tools for maximum repeatability
• Cutting pliers have laser-hardened edges and chrome-vanadium steel construction for strength and durability
• Lightweight, spring-loaded cable stripper allows for single-handed operation
• 6-in-1 multi tool provides hex nut, Phillips, and flat screw fittings
• LED penlight is sealed against water and dust
• Torque wrench creates an audible click when 30 in-lb torque is reached
• Custom-molded PVC pouch
• Two available “fixed” compression tools for maximum repeatability (for long style or short style connectors)
To further discuss Greenlee's Tool Kits or to determine which Greenlee Tools would work best in your facility or jobsite, please contact your local Accu-Tech representative.