Powered Fiber Cable System
As you may have seen in our newsletter this month, TE Connectivity's new solution improves speed and simplifies installation, powering, and communication with small cells, Wi-Fi access points, security cameras and other DC powered devices. Hybrid fiber/copper cabling and a remote powering unit corrects for DC line loss, reduces the need for local utility negotiations and is NEC Class II and SELV compliant.
- Greatly speeds up planning by eliminating DC electrical calculations for voltage/power drop over varying distances
- Up to 32 devices simultaneously from one power supply
- Carrier grade electrical protection
- NEC Class II and SELV compliant
- Allows placing network devices exactly where they are needed to maximize coverage
Learn more in the introductory video below.
To learn more, visit TE online or contact your local Accu-Tech representative today!