SureCall Force5 2.0
2017 Commercial Integrator BEST award winner, Force5 2.0 is the next evolution in cellular signal boosting technology and the #1 DAS alternative. Equipped with SureCall’s built-in Sentry Remote Monitoring hardware, Force5 2.0 is the first cell phone signal booster with integrated remote access to adjust and optimize booster performance while located off-site.
- Boosts voice, text and 4G LTE signals for all North American cell carriers
- Increases signal strength 25,000 sq ft in typical conditions and up to 100,000 sq ft in ideal conditions*
- Built-in Sentry Remote Monitoring System allows users to adjust booster attenuation via web portal or mobile app
- Reduces dropped & missed calls and improves data performance
Smart Gain Technology (SGT) balances incoming signals, preventing shutdown and maximizing performance in strong signal environments
Maximum downlink power (+17 dBm) provides expansive indoor coverage
- Multiple kitting options provide the flexibility to customize installation for any building or floor plan
- Industry-leading 3 year warranty
*Coverage up to 100,000 sq ft in ideal conditions with outdoor signal strength -50dB or stronger and open indoor spaces. Additional antennas may be required.
Built-In Sentry Remote Monitoring
Stay in complete control with the newest advancement in remote signal booster management and optimization. Force5 2.0's integrated Sentry hardware offers seamless off-site adjustments to maximize performance at every location. A must-have for building owners, managers and installers, Force5 2.0 provides fast adjustments via remote access when continuous up-time is mission critical.
- Access via Android® app, iPhone® app or Sentry web portal.
- Quickly pinpoint malfunctions due to unforeseen changes such as newly installed cellular towers or repeater systems.
- Immediately notifies you via email about booster changes and over-powering.
- Remotely monitor and adjust booster performance, including uplink, downlink or band while located off-site.
- Optimize installation by monitoring and identifying the strongest signal strength available.