Digital buildings work efficiently to fully enable connectivity and communication between occupants, visitors and owners. All of these functions require power. PoE-optimized systems from Berk-Tek Leviton Technologies support a range of applications in a digital building, from thermostats and clocks to energy-efficient lighting. They meet the need for higher bandwidth and power, while limiting temperature rise in large cable bundles. They're also designed and tested to be compliant with all current IEEE PoE standards, Power over HDBaseT™, and IEC 60512-99-001, and they are tested to deliver 100-watt PoE and higher. Berk-Tek and Leviton have come together to deliver the integrated and complete high-power PoE solution you require.
Let's discover the benefits offered by Berk-Tek Leviton Technologies:
- Prevent arcing damage
- Leviton Atlas-X1™ and eXtreme® jacks reduce the risk of potential electrical arcing damage that can sometimes occur with PoE
- Secure and reliable connection
- Patented Retention Force Technology provides even further protection against arcing damage and also prevents inadvertent intermittent disconnects
- Better heat dissipation
- Leviton's Atlas-X1 is the industry's only UTP jack to feature a solid metal body - it dissipates heat 53% more efficiently than plastic alternatives
- Greater system performance and longevity
- Superior noise-cancelling and heat management
- Berk-Tek LANmark™-XTP cables radiate heat better than traditional UTP cables and minimize the cables' temperature rise in PoE applications
- They can support up to 100W of PoE
- Lead frame design
- The Leviton GigaMax® CAT 5e jack increases power-carrying capacity and efficiency while providing improved durability
Those are just some of the many benefits offered by high-power PoE from Berk-Tek Leviton Technologies. Learn more here.
Click here to contact your local Accu-Tech representative.