Hitachi Cable America's Supra 10G-XE™ Category 6A cable is an exceptional cable that is available in plenum, riser and riser/LSZH jacket constructions. Hitachi's Supra 10G-XE provides a small outside diameter of only .250" CMP & .275" CMR, .280" CMR/LSZH, while delivering exceptional Category 6A performance. That's just the beginning of the many great highlights this cable provides. The Supra 10G-XE cable also incorporates Hitachi Cable America's Noise Control Barrier™ (Click here to learn more about Hitachi Cable America's Noise Control Barrier™).
Another reason this cable is extraordinary is that it supports 10 gigabit Ethernet up to a distance of 100 meters as identified in the TIA-568-.2-D standard. Don't forget when utilized with component compliant Cat 6A connectivity the cable can be covered by Hitachi Cable America's Open System Architecture Lifetime Warranty by one of Hitachi's certified installers. Last but certainly not least, the Supra 10G-XE is produced at Hitachi Cable America's facility in Manchester, New Hampshire. See below for a few more of Hitachi Cable America's Supra 10G-XE™ Category 6A cable highlights.
- REACH & RoHS 2 compliant.
- UL Verified to ANSI/TIA 568.2-D
- Low Smoke Plenum construction.
- Tested from 1 to 660 MHz.
- Small outside diameter allows more cables per conduit.
- Noise Control Barrier (NCBTM) technology allows for a reduced outside diameter and electrical performance that is superior to discontinuous shield designs.
- UL Tested (LP) for maximum power support.
- Supports up to 120 watts for Power Over Ethernet (PoE)